Chapter 102

President Zhang rolls his eyes very clearly, and his expression is also very complicated. It seems that he is struggling to accept that the rookie originally'should' be like this and'should' be like this.

    An Wuhao looked at his expression, pursed his lips and chuckled. The president, who seemed to have a bad personality on the surface, was unexpectedly a little cute.

    In fact, as the one who is always taken care of, how could Xiao Tiantian, a scumbag, not know that she is always released by Huo Yunchuan.

    As mentioned earlier, he himself has no competitive spirit, and he does not think it is a shame to be released by someone stronger than himself.

    Therefore, the two people who thought each other was a bit "cute" continued to watch the game with their own minds.

    Compared with President Zhang's professional tennis skills, An Wuhao's knowledge of tennis only stays at the stage where he can understand and can have fun, but he doesn't know anything about skills.

    However, he could see that Huo Yunchuan is indeed a very powerful and very talented player.

    Even if he hadn't practiced the tennis that he gave up when he was young for more than ten years, he picked up the racket again and still looked handsome in the audience in the stands.

    Speaking of why there are so many viewers during the holidays!

    "..." An Wuhao glanced around, and roughly calculated that about two hundred people gathered in the watching station to watch the game.

    These people didn't come here in a swarm, but when they were passing by, they heard movement on the stadium, so they came over and took a look, driven by curiosity.

    Excluding the handsome guys from the Q school, the handsome tennis club guys with strange faces in the University of Business School stand in rows on the viewing platform, all with big long legs and high-value appearance.

    The most attractive, of course, is the intense competition on the court.

    In a blink of an eye, Huo Yunchuan and the president of the Q big tennis club have been competing for several rounds, and everyone's scores are almost even, and they seem to be evenly matched.

    When the president of Q Tennis Club scored a point, he smiled triumphantly: "This kind of low-level mistake can also be made. How did your coach teach it?"

    He has good eyesight and can easily see that his opponent has ever been. Is a professional golfer.

    The grim youth who had been diss bounced the ball on the ground, his face was not flushed, and he jumped up and re-serves the ball.

    This is a heavy-duty flat shot, which is an entry-level serve!

    President Zhang, who looked intently off the court, murmured: "...looks serious, but in fact he played carelessly." It

    gave him a strong feeling that the other party is training with the president of the Q Tennis Club...

    An Wuhao is still targeting. It's a pity that I lost a point just now. At the same time, he squeezed his fingers and felt a little worried about Huo Yunchuan's emotions: "I hope he understands that winning or losing has nothing to do with it."

    Zhang Er: "??? lose?

    "Are you kidding me!" The next door growled very unbearably.

    Then came the news that the captain of the Q Tennis Club had conceded a goal.