Chapter 20

After urinating in an unharmed state, he took a paper towel and wiped it, then stepped on the trash can by his feet and threw the paper towel in. Then he lifted his pants and tied the two laces of the sweatpants.

    By the way, he kicked the pump switch, turned his head to see Huo Yunchuan, and said in a daze: "...Okay." This guy, when did he follow up...

    "Yeah." Huo Yunchuan turned and opened the door, full of thoughts The picture just now made him feel hot all over.

    Although I don't remember exactly how I looked when I was seventeen or eighteen, it was impossible to... be so delicate and clean.

    Hey, he said he was a kid with no hair.

    The other party stopped there to let himself go out first, An Wuhao tidied the hem of the T-shirt, and slowly stepped out one foot, but suddenly he heard the voice of Dad approaching.

    He retreated in fright and closed the door, raised his head to meet Huo Yunchuan's suspicious eyes: "That..." He stopped talking.

    "Huh?" Huo Yunchuan stared at him quietly.

    This kind of cramped space coupled with a silent atmosphere will make people's heartbeat speed up inexplicably, looking forward to what the other party will say next.

    "Yes, thank you for taking care of me." An Wuhao whispered, listening carefully to the movement of the father outside the door.

    Huo Yunchuan stared at his plain face, breathed slowly, and whispered: "This is what I should do." After all, this is not a trivial matter.

    Can the other party understand what it means to have a child together?

    "Yeah." An Wuhao heard that Dad and his colleague turned off the faucet, then walked into the cubicle and closed the door.

    He felt relieved and smiled: "Then let's go out." A

    short-lived fresh smile, not on the corner of that face's mouth, saw Huo Dashao's heart twitching.

    The teenager who hated him smiled at himself.

    He wanted to have a sip of liquor and a cigarette to squeeze his shock.

    "——"

    On the surface, he didn't care much, he reached out his hand to open the door, and raised his chin at the opponent.

    The arrogance of the noble son is vividly expressed.

    Anhui speeded up his movements, and quickly washed his hands by the sink.

    Hearing the sound of flushing from behind, he grabbed Huo Yunchuan's wrist and walked outside with his head down.

    Huo Yunchuan was astonished all the way, and he came back to his senses only after returning to the office. He feigned angrily and said, "You can't go so fast next time."

    "Good." An Wuzheng saw water dripping on his hands. I quickly pulled out the tissue and handed it to him apologetically, "I'm sorry." Before they had washed their hands, they ran away by themselves.

    "..." Huo Yunchuan realized that he hadn't finished washing his hands. He took the tissue and wiped it.

    After chatting with Gao Yan again, Gao Yan said, "Huo, do you want to have a meeting with the managers?"

    "Farewell, it's late now." An Wuzhen kicked Huo Yunchuan's leather shoes and whispered: " I want to go to the dim sum shop."

    Gao Yan: "..." I shut up and waited for Huo Yunchuan's decision.