Chapter 92

The classroom in the early morning seemed a bit noisy before the teacher came.

    An Wuhao walked into the classroom and walked to his seat, unaware of his presence, which caused a moment of gaze in the class.

    Who is this?

    The combination of their class was only half a month old, but they couldn't hold on to a small number of people. When they were training together in the military, the girls almost picked up the slightly pleasing boys in the class.

    At that time, I had never seen such a clean and temperament boy.

    "Morning." An Wuhao sat down, put down his backpack, took off his hat, and greeted Wen Ling next door.

    Then sensitively discovered that many classmates cast strange glances at themselves.

    He didn't dodge, but raised his eyebrows and smiled back at others.

    "...Morning, did you cut your hair?" Wen Ling glanced at An Wuhao and found that the other party had not only cut his hair, but also abandoned his ugly black-rimmed glasses.

    "Well, it's cut." An Wuhao touched his hair, appearing to be satisfied with his own hair, and said: "The hair was too long before, blocking the view and affecting learning."

    Wen Ling was speechless for a while: "..."

    To tell the truth, follow Having been at the same table for so long, he really didn't see that An Wuhao was a classmate who loves to learn.

    Brother Yuanhang at the back table was stunned. He saw An Wuhao sitting in front of him, only to recognize him as his classmate Xiao An. Damn, he is so handsome.

    As a senior four-eyed, he was heartbroken: "Student Xiaoan, why did you suddenly

    stop wearing glasses?" Damn, choosing contact lenses to be handsome is a symbol of depravity!

    "Morning, Brother Yuanhang, in fact, I was not nearsighted," An Wuhao said with a smile, pointing to the tennis racket he had brought: "I have to go to the tennis club with Wenling for training in the afternoon. It is not convenient to wear glasses."

    Xu Yuanhang felt that he had suffered 10,000 points of harm: "What are you talking about... You actually joined the tennis club secretly?"

    Wait, that's the ace club of the girls in their class who are all handsome guys ?

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, a teenager in light-colored sportswear, carrying a tennis racket, and his tall and handsome friends walked to the training venue of the tennis club.

    "The school team members are here." Someone nearby shouted.

    An Wuhao and Wen Ling turned their heads when they heard the sound, and were surprised to see that five or six boys in uniform uniforms approached here.

    Seeing them carrying or carrying a tennis racket, you know that they are members of the tennis club.

    Indeed, as the rumors said, these are all tall and beautiful, and each has its own characteristics and aura.

    So when the group was dispatched, let alone the girls around, even the boys... couldn't help but stop and watch.

    "Ah-President Xungo is so handsome..." A girl's admiration sounded from the crowd, breaking the silence.

    An Wuhao saw sharply that the handsome-looking senior at the head hooked his mouth toward the sound source, but his calm eyes gave people a sense of emotional alienation.