Chapter 54

An Wuhao got into the car stupidly, and his mind turned over and over again, and Mr. Huo looked a little haggard, which was quite shocked.

    He thought that he would occasionally distract himself from thinking about the other party, and he would feel bored, and it was already very serious.

    Unexpectedly, it turns out that Mr. Huo is the legendary love brain.

    An Wuhao was a little surprised, but his heart was warm, and he felt a little distressed.

    "Then, I promise you that I won't leave you until the baby is born." An Wuhao touched his bulging belly and promised softly.

    The old man driving in front snorted softly: "I remember, I hope you

    will do what you say." " Yes, " An Wuhao said quickly.

    President Huo couldn't resist the sweet words of the little angel, nor did he want to resist it.

    After returning with the little angel, the deserted atmosphere of the house was wiped out.

    Aunt Zhang was cooking in the house, she came out on purpose when she heard the sound, and saw An Wuhao happily said: "Chao Chao,

    I'm finally back? Auntie misses you." An Wuhao was embarrassed, and she scratched her head and turned back: " Aunt Zhang, I miss you too."

    The man standing next to him smiled slightly.

    "I'm going to take a shower." Huo Yunchuan walked past An Wujiao, bringing a light breeze.

    Aunt Zhang smiled and said to the stunned young boy: "Mr. Huo has been busy with work these days, and it is estimated that he hasn't slept well for several days. Auntie feels hard to look at."

    Before, she felt Huo Yunchuan was a bit fierce.

    After getting along for a long time, I feel that no matter how fierce Huo Yunchuan is, he is always cautious when facing Anwu.

    It's really afraid of flying, and it's afraid of turning.

    Rao is a woman's home with Aunt Zhang, and he also feels that Mr. Huo is very doting and sticky to Anwu.

    No, I didn’t dare to think about eating or something on my lap...

    An Wuhao nodded, put away his backpack first, and changed into home clothes.

    "Hey." He sighed, and there was a faint sadness between his handsome eyebrows.

    I really didn't know before, Mr. Huo was such an inseparable type.

    If the other party had said it earlier, he would not have been away for so long, and it would be guiltless.

    After An Wuhao was done, he sat down and took out his mobile phone and cared about the'bad situation' buddy Xiaochu.

    —Is it better today? Handsome guy.

    Being called a handsome guy may be Xue Jiyang's most desired thing in his young life, but now the situation has changed, and he is full of shadows about the word handsome guy.

    Xue Jiyang complained in a complicated mood.

    —Don't call me handsome, if I had known that I was so handsome, I would rather have been fat all the time.

    —Oh, that’s boring.

    Xue Jiyang vomited blood and added heart congestion.

    —You know what a shit.