Chapter 42

In the impression of An Wuhao, Mr. Huo has always appeared in an image of coldness, rigor, and reason.

    He never thought that one day he would hear words similar to "lock picking" from Mr. Huo's mouth.

    In addition to being surprised, it seems more certain that Mr. Huo cares about the baby very much.

    For the baby, the other party lost even the usual calmness, but became more like a stupid dad.

    "But it doesn't work." An Wuhao thought about it for a while, and shook his head: "This method is too dangerous, I don't approve of it."

    He thinks that if things are revealed, Mr. Huo's reputation will also be irreversible. s damage.

    Moreover, An Wuhao feels that there are many ways to get the Hukou, not necessarily stealing it.

    Huo Yunchuan explained to him: "We will go up until your parents go to work, so that there is no danger."

    An Wuhao blinked, and it seemed that Mr. Huo was really anxious.

    He lowered his head and thought about it in silence, making the time look very long: "Why not, I am also eighteen years old. At this time, I talked to my mother and said that she would also agree to move the hukou out."

    Huo Yun Chuan immediately thought that An Wuhao could indeed move his hukou to the school: "No." He suppressed his voice and said, "Just move your hukou to my house, that's fine."

    However, the little angel still wants to lie to the family. .

    "Yeah." An is not stupid, he also thought of a satisfactory rhetoric, so he said with a sigh of relief: "Then it's settled, I will call my mother tomorrow."

    When the time comes, he will relocate. Go to Mr. Huo's house and wait until the baby's registered permanent residence is settled, then move out again.

    The plan seemed perfect.

    After the two had a face-to-face conversation, dinner came.

    "Mr. Huo, hurry up and eat." An Wuhao felt distressed that Mr. Huo didn't eat dinner and kept waiting outside.

    He picked up a pair of public chopsticks and served Huo Yunchuan with vegetables for the first time.

    Although it was An Wuhao’s least favorite vegetable, Mr. Huo still swallowed his dry throat, feeling an unprecedented honor.

    "Thank you." He ate slowly.

    Huo always feels that this green vegetable is cooked just right, and it is crispy and sweet in the mouth, tender and juicy.

    An Wuhao understood it early, that he felt very relaxed in front of Mr. Huo, and would not care about too many details at all.

    So he finished picking up the vegetables, and then continued to pick up a piece of meat. He smiled and said, "This looks delicious, do you taste it first?" When

    Mr. Huo said he was not tired, An Wuhao picked himself up. One piece and eat it happily.

    Huo Yunchuan looked at him opposite, his deep eyes flickered, and he didn't know what he was thinking about.

    At this time, Huo Yunchuan's father sent a greeting message: "Yunchuan, tomorrow Saturday, you will go home to have a meal with your grandfather. He hasn't seen you for many days."

    Huo Yunchuan saw the message and his eyebrows fell. wrinkle.

    He replied: "Okay."

    Huo Yunchuan had been wholeheartedly dealing with safe and sound things for a while. If it hadn't been for the sudden message from his father, he would have forgotten that he hadn't been home for a long time.