Losing Everything

Bakugou's Pov:

I was born in the Kingdom Cross, my mother was the queen and she gave birth to me all on her own. My father was out of town at another kingdom who wanted to go to war but my dad was trying to stop them.

My mom says I was always a happy ball of sunshine who wouldn't stop laughing and giggling at things that were all around me. All the servants would even take time out of their shift to play with me when my parents were too tired.

Whenever my dad was home we would always play Dungeons and Dragons. It was like the hide and seek game but different, I would have to hide and try not to make a peep of noise. If I did I would have to move to another spot while he was still searching. Whenever I was caught he would tickle me so hard I would have a lot of happy tears.

But... Nothing good last forever...

When I was 5 years old my parents were slaughtered after forcing me to hide in a hidden passage that lead me out of the kingdom. When I was outside I ran an ran an ran until I had tripped on a rock and fell off a small ledge that made me land in a puddle of mudd. I had just laid in the puddle with my dad's cape for a while till I heard horses getting closer.

I knew I couldn't stop running but I just kept pushing myself to run further till I fell into an old ruin that was quickly reburied by old rock. After that fall I was out cold.

{Time Skip}

When I woke up I had my dads cape around me while I was covered in bandages but I was still in a dark cave. I just laid there thinking of what happened.

I first picture my mom dragging me into their bed to sleep with them.
We woke up in the middle of the night when some guards woke us up.
My dad wrapped his cape around me.
My mom kissed my forehead and said "I love you Katsuki, please forgive me.." She said with tears before shoving me into the passageway.
I peeked through a crack in the wall to see a man with dark red hair slaughter both of my parents.

As I lay in the dirt I started to cry while covering my face. I cried and cried till my throat was too sore.

After I cried I got up, dusted my pants off. I then grabbed a stick and made small fire with some rocks. "Walla! We have li-" I started to hear a hissing noise which scared me "Who's there!?" I asked while trying not to show fear.
After a few seconds of silence I was tackled to the ground by a Dragon?! No a boy like me.

"I'm glad your okay! I was so worried when you fell from the sky!" The spiky red haired boy said while hugging and nuzzling me to death.

End Of 1st Chapter"

Word Count: 530

New series! No hate need please!
Original? Hopefully!
bokugosanger