Explaining to Iida

Todoroki's Pov:

I look at Bakugou as he crawls out of the hole in the wall. I wanted to follow him in but I was too big so I was left behind.

"Yea yea yea, I'm fine." Bakugou brushes it off as if it were nothing.
"I wanna get out of here."

"I know you do. But just wait till the sun sets. I'll sneak you out." I tell him but he shook his head.

"If your father finds out he might disown you or use you against us." I watch as he sits down on the bed
"Your stupid guard would probably tell the half assed king that I'm gone." He pauses before continuing. "He caught me in the woods and I bet Kiri is worried. He probably shit his pants when I didn't return like promised. When and if I get back he won't leave my side again."

I look down at the floor as I rubbed the back of my neck. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled as I picked my head back up to make eye contact.

"What are you apologizing? It's not your fault I'm here." He reassures me but I shook my head.

"It is my fault your here.."

"What do you mean?" Bakugou questioned as he crossed his leg over the other.

"I might've sketched you into my journal a few years ago and last night I was looking at it. I accidentally fell asleep with it in my hand and Iida found it. I'm really sorry Katsuki I didn't mean any harm." I bow in front of him. "I hope you can forgive me."

I felt him pat my head as he spoke. "Stop. It's not your fault you have a nosey and persistent bodyguard." I stand up straight and watch Bakugou yawn before laying down on his side. "I'm taking a nap, wake me up when the sun sets " I nod at his request.

When I knew Bakugou was asleep I left the room and made sure it was locked so no one could touch or disturb him.

I walked over to Iida's room and I didn't care for knocking. I barge in to see him stand up from being startled.

"Oh, your highness, you scared me. Is there something you need?" He asked while facing me.

"Yes, there is something I need." I held my hand out. "Book." He looks at me before looking over to his bed where my journal laid.

"I'm sorry for taking it, I was just doing my job." He hands me the book and I take it.

"I know you mean well but sometimes you jump to conclusions to fast. Let me ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly." He nods before I ask. "Do you think my father is a good king?"

He looked shocked at my question. "Your highness, he is our king."

"He's not mine. If I told you how he became king then you'd see him the way me and Katsuki do."

"What do you mean? He was raised here."

"Wrong. That's what he tells people. That's why Touya left. My father is a murderer and a no good thief." I snapped at the end as I folded my arms.

"Murderer?! What do you mean?!" Iida asked while looking a bit disgusted.

"I'mma tell you the truth behind Enji Todoroki but you can't tell anyone else." I glared at him and r nodded to show he understood before I closed the door.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 588