Captured

Todoroki's Pov:

When I got down to the thrown room I was furious. On the ground in chains was Bakugou and right next to him was Iida. I was about to snap at Iida but my father spoke first.

"Well done Iida, you caught the theif. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you your highness. " Iida says before bowing.

"Come Shoto meet our new 'guest'" My father said but I just stared at Bakugou who was sending glares to my father. I finally look over at my father with a small hint of disgust.

"I'm sorry father but I don't know this man." I tell my father. I have to play along nicely since my father has the ability to hurt Bakugou.

"Well my boy, this is Katsuki Bakugou. He's a theif and I'm gonna have him hanged. My eyes widened as I look at my father.

"Hanged? What did he even steal?" I ask.

"He stole a few things actually." My father's avoiding my question.

"What did he actually steal?" I fold my arms while looking back at Bakugou.

"He stole my sword remember?" I roll my eyes at that.

"That was at least 10 years ago and he was a kid. You didn't hang me for stealing from you." I snap at him while moving to infront of Bakugou. "If you hang him for stealing then that means you should've hung me but you didn't so I'm not gonna let you do that."

"That was different Sho-" He starts but I cut him off. "It's only different cause I'm your son. Your not gonna lay a finger on him." I basically demand as I take the chain from Iida.

I look down at Bakugou to see him surprised by my out burst. "Instead of Killing him, I want him." "Huh?!" Bakugou says along with Iida.

"Want him? Please elaborate." My father says while folding his arm. "He can be my personal servant. There's no arguing." I kneel down towards Bakugou and whisper "Go along with it."

I stand up and gently tug at the chain that was attached to Bakugou's neck and he obediently got up and followed me to my room.

As soon as we entered the room I made sure no one followed before locking the door.

"Are you okay? What happened?!" I asked while taking the chains off.

"The man that was next to me found me while I was heading over to a shop I like." Bakugou says while rubbing his red wrist. I grab some ointment and gently put it on his wrist.

"I'm so sorry Bakugou." I say but he seemed to be distracted as he looked around the room. "Bakugou?" I call out to him but he just heads over to a wall and starts moving things around before revealing a secret passage.

What's that? I've never seen that before..

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 485