The Witch Hut

Todoroki's Pov:

Bakugou ends up falling asleep only a few minutes after we escaped. He didn't even make it past an hour before falling asleep. I Swear, most of the time when I see him he's sleeping.

I know it's late and I don't know if I trust myself to continue for too long. It's late and I'm just barely keeping my eyes open. We might need to make a pit stop so that I can also get some sleep.

After a while I remember a little hut that was along this road. Last I remember a nice mage lived in the hut, hopefully she's nice enough to let us stay the night.

-Time Skip-

After a while of riding I found the hut and there was lights still on which hopefully meant someone was awake.
The only problem now is how I get down without waking Bakugou up.

I peak back at Bakugou to see his soft and exhausted face that was tested against my shoulder.
I chuckled a bit from the thought of pinching his soft cheeks.

My chuckle seemed to bother Bakugou enough to open his eye lazily.

"Mmm...? Why'd we stop?" He asked in a tiresome voice.

"We stopped because I was getting tired and thought the horse might want some sleep." I tell the blond while watching him rub his tired eyes before looking at the hut.

Bakugou's Pov:

I take a look at the hut in front of us before scoffing a bit.

"We aren't staying here, right?" I asked Todoroki who was getting odd the horse.

"Yes we are, why? Is there something wrong with the hut."

"Nothings wrong with the hut...its the one inside that is a problem." I reply while glaring at the hut.

Last time I was here Uraraka and her friend Mei tried to kill me because I was close with Deku. I don't know why but both witches had a thing for the little merchant.

"Sorry Bakugou, this is our only option." Todoroki says before going over to the door.

I groan and tell him not to but the next thing you know, we're tied up in chairs. We were both back to back and basically tied together. At this point I was pissed and decided to ignore Todoroki since it was basically his fault we were tied up.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 397