The Battle Begins

Third Person Pov:

It was finally the day. The waggons were prepped, everyone was in armor, horses were in armor, there wasn't a single smile to be seen on anyone's face, everyone was serious. Today determined the fate of the future. Will Enji Todoroki still rule? Or will things be restored with Katsuki Bakugou on the thrown.

Everyone had said their goodbyes to their loved ones, some didn't believe they were coming back but they were still going to fight while some were cocky and kept telling themselves they'd slaughter Enji themselves.
Kirishima didn't know if he was coming back, but he proposed to Mina and promised to do his best to return to her.

Bakugou stood infront of all his men and women that were ready to lay down their lives for him. He appreciated every last one of them.

"Today, we take back the kingdom of Cross! We take back what was ours! And we will free ourselves from Enji Todoroki's dreadful empire!" Bakugou stated, lifting everyone's spirt.
"Now let the battle, BEGIN!" Bakugou shouted before hearing the crowd cheer.
Bakugou begins to grin as he heard the crowd chant his name a bit.

"Let's go!" Bakugou ordered before climbing onto Kirishima's back with Jirou before everyone took off towards the castle.

Todoroki was riding on his horse next to Kaminari. Both of them were in charge of the second wave, they were in charge of the archers.

Yayarozu was riding her own horse next to Sero who was starting to get worried that they wouldn't make it.

"Sero, don't be afraid." Momo tries to cheer up her friend before smacking him on the back of the head. "We need you to focus, this isn't time to get distracted in that silly head of yours."

"M-my bad, I'm paying attention and won't get distracted." Sero reassured her.

"I got your back no matter what." Momo told Sero who was grateful to have such a strong friend.

"And I will have yours." Sero said in return as the castle entered their sight.

Todoroki looks up at Kirishima who was flying over them. Todoroki spots Bakugou on the dragon's back looking around one last time before giving the signal for wave one and wave two to split up. After giving the sign the huge group was divided in half before heading in opposite directions.

Kirishima starts to dive down under into a forest so they were covered by dark trees before transforming back into his human form.

"Alright Bakugou, where is this passageway?" Jirou asked the blond but was hushed.

Bakugou crouched down before heading towards the edge of the woods so he could see the castle wall. Bakugou glanced around before recognizing exactly where he was.
Bakugou remember running out of the castle with his father's cape on his back as he ran into the woods. This time Bakugou exits the woods and he is much older now so his father's cape actually fit him.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima looks at his friend before tilting his head.

"I'm fine, let's get moving." Bakugou pointed over to the passage that looked like it hadn't been maintained which means Enji Todoroki probably didn't know about it.

"We must hurry, we don't know how long the others can keep the guards distracted." Jirou suggested.

Bakugou let's out a sigh before entering the old tunnel. The tunnel was the same as he last remembered it. There were a few rats running past the three as they ventured farther and farther. Kirishima and Jirou followed Bakugou all the way to a little door.

Bakugou looks at the door before getting a flash from the past. He remebers being on his knees peaking through the cracked door as his parents said their last goodbyes to him before being slaughtered, he remembers their cries of pain and Enji Todoroki's laugh as he pulled his sword out of their bodies.