Taking Flight

Bakugou's pov:
(Their 11 now)

I just started to wake up from my nap that I took on Kirishima. When he's in his Dragon form he lets me sleep and use him as a soft bed. Me and Kiri lived in the same ruins since the beginning of our Friendship. It was our home.

As I yawn and stretched my stiff limbs I feel something hit the top of my head. "Ouch!"
My whine woke up Kirishima who was worried. "What's the matter Bakugou?"
"Something hit my head." I replied
 "Huh? let me take a look." He says after I got off of him. As soon as I was sturdy on the ground he turned into his human form to take a look. "Something did hit you, your bleeding a bit." He tells me before licking his thumb then he dabbed at the cut with his now wet thumb.

He was about to say something  when the ceiling above us started to cave in. Kiri acted fasted and protected me with his wings which I am grateful for.

After the cavin ended I looked up to see the bright blue sky but then I shifted my eyes over to a man who was wearing a crown and right next to him was a boy around me and Kiri's age.

"It's the missing thief! Kill him!" The older man says while pointing to me. I look around as we started to get swarmed  my guards.

I get an idea and quickly get on Kiri. "FLY!" I tell Kiri and he starts flapping his wings. As he flapped his wings he created his own gust of wind to lift him off the ground before he started to fly us out of the cave through the new hole in our ceiling. As he flew we got closer to the man and I stole the sword that was in his belt because it belonged to my father.

As soon as I had the sword Kiri took off, we flew all day and night till we both gave in and we crashed in the forest. I was holding on to him as we landed with a thud. I checked on Kiri and he was out cold in his human form. I decided to make a small fire beside him before I went off hunting.

I ended up killing a boar and three birds, as I dragged the bodies back but I fell down a slope and tried to protect my head as I rolled into someone. "Ouch ouch ouch!  Not another stick!" I said while pulling a stick out of my arm.

"Are you alright?!" A female voice beamed while as I was helped with the stick. I look at her and the girl had curly hair and she was in overalls.
"M-me and my brother got attacked, can you help me?" She nods.
"I'll help since I'm an herbalist and I'm lost at the moment hehe, you are the first person I bumped into today." I smile a bit before grabbing the bodies again with her helping.

"So what's your name?" I asked and she shows off a cocky smile.
"I'm Mina Ashido from Tanjo village!" She replied with a happy tone.
"I'm Katsuki Bakugou from Cross." I told her and she looked puzzled after I said Cross.
"You've been to cross?! But no one ever goes in or out anymore!" She tells me as we walked back to Kiri.
"I haven't been there since I was little..." I say with a frown while looking  down at my feet.

After I showed her Kirishima she started working her magic by making some medicine then he was healed up but worn out still. Me and Mina talked for a while till she fell asleep.
I was the last one awake and I stayed up and just stared up at the sky, thinking about all that's happened before finding myself tired. After a few more seconds I curled up in my dad's cape that was now old, dirty, and ripped before falling asleep in it.

End Of Chapter

Word Count : 672