My First Friend

Bakugou's Pov:

I was quiet for a while, I didn't know if I could trust this boy, but for some reason he trusted me and told me his name was Eijiro Kirishima and he told me that he was one of the last Dragons to walk the earth.

I didn't talk much to him but I did listen to him. Sometimes in the middle of the night I would wake up crying because I saw my parents death again and he would hold me close with his wings around me to keep me warm.
In the mornings he would be gone for a while but then come back with some food for us too share.

After 7 months of this I thought it was time to talk to Kirishima.

"K-Kiri?" He smiles at the nickname.
"Yes?" He asked as I fiddle with my tiny fingers.
"Um.. My Name's Katsuki Bakugou and the day you found me was the day I lost everything.." He tilts his head as his smile disappears. "The cape I have belongs to my dead father. My parents died protecting me which means I'm the Heir to Cross."

He looks at me surprised. "Y-Your a Prince?!" I nod. "Do you know who killed your parents?" I shook my head. "No I don't." I stand up and clench my fist. "No matter how long it takes! I'm gonna rain hell onto that person!" Kirishima stands up next and clenches his own fist as he shows of his sharp teeth with a smile. "And I'll be by your side till the end!!!" And with that I hug him.

End of Chapter:

Word count: 274