The Young Prince

Todoroki's Pov:

I'm Prince Shoto Todoroki, I used to live in Gondola. I loved it there! I would always play in the garden and sometimes I would even pretend I was a knight searching for adventure, it was great!

But then my lousy excuse of a father wanted to rule more than just one kingdom. Ever since he heard of the Katsuki family he was so interested in their home known as Cross. He only wanted it because it was one of the most wealthiest kingdoms. So in the middle of the night he dragged all of us including my mom, my two brothers, and my sister into a carriage.

They never seemed to like me much, the only one who did like me was Touya. The only reason they don't like me is because my dad likes to pay more attention to me. They say I'm spoiled but I never wanted his attention.

The journey to Cross was a long and boring Journey, my dad said that he was taking me to Cross to make a new friend who was around my age but when we got to Cross it was in the middle of the night and he just got out of the carriage with some soldiers that had followed on horseback and just stormed into the castle, from all the way outside we could he screams before it went silent.
We sat there in fear, but I was more focused on the moving bush that raddled until a boy dashed out with a really long cape.
"CATCH THAT BOY!" We could here father shout from the balcony as soldiers went after him which was probably terrifying for the boy more than it was for me.

I never saw that boy again till a few years later, I was now 11 and my dad became more strict, especially when I got the scar on my face from my mom who poured hot water on me, She called me a mistake and a monster who only reminded her of her ugly and stupid husband.
I had no one to talk to anymore because Touya ran away 2 years ago but he promised to come back for me when the time is right.

That's not Important, I want to learn more about this ash blond who took off while riding a Dragon, I was mesmerized. It was like he was in slow motion when he flew by me, I thought our eyes locked together at one point. I don't know why but I need to know more about him!
"Hurry Up and Catch Him Before He Gets Away Again!!" My father ordered but I interfered. "Don't, he's just a boy!" I ended up speaking without thinking which caused my father to push me off my horse.
"Never object my order again Shoto." He says in a serious tone as I stared down at the horse's feet.
"Yes sir, forgive me for my outburst." I apologised while gritting my teeth to try and not saying anything else.

I started to do some investigation on this blonde but I got nothing really...apparently the town never got to see him. I still don't feel comfortable in Cross because I know it's not ours, it's not my home.

As more years passed my father assigned me a personal guard, his name was Iida and I didn't like him because he never wants to do anything exciting like sneak out in the middle of the night or break some rules, being in the castle sucked and it's really boring!
But I'm smart enough to trick my dad, I asked him if I could go out with Iida and get some fresh air because I felt lightheaded and he agreed but said that I would have to be back before dinner.

I was glad he let me out cause I wanted to search for this mysterious ash blonde and his dragon friend.
And guess what! I got to see him again! lucky me! He ends bumping into me when I was picking a little snack off a tree cause I was a bit hungry and I kind of lost Iida so I was glad about that.

After being run into I stared up at the blonde and I noticed him studying my clothes and my scar thoroughly, he seemed to find my scar interesting but then he was scared off by Iida before I could even ask for his name. I was mad at Iida and I ended up ditching him again, I didn't care if he reported this back to my father, I can always say he was a lousy bodyguard who didn't know how to protect me. I ended up finding the blonde again and he was nuzzling his dragon friend. They looked so beautiful, I wanted to save a photo for myself but I had no camera on me. Oh well, sucks to suck.

I didn't want to seem like a stalker and I ended up over hearing him talk about his friend Kirishima's story. Yes I found it interesting but I wanted to hear the blonde's story. After a moment of silence the girl spoke up.
 "Don't worry Bakugou and Kirishima, your secrets safe with us!"

Bakugou? Is that his name? I really like it. Not to mention I love everything about him, I want so much just to be able to speak with him face to face but I bet his friend won't like that at all, he seems to be really close to Bakugou, are they secretly a couple?
I click my tongue at the idea but I also knew it was time to head home or I won't ever be allowed to try and see Bakugou. As soon as I got home I skipped dinner cause I wanted to sketch Bakugou so I did.

(The sketches he did CREDIT TO THE OWNER )

I really hope I can get to know him and his friends better, who knows, maybe next time I'll be able to bring a gift home

I really hope I can get to know him and his friends better, who knows, maybe next time I'll be able to bring a gift home. And with that being said he headed off to bed and spent the night dreaming of Bakugou.

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 1105

Sorry for the long wait and I really hope you like this chapter! Comment whose point of view you wanna read next. Also the sketches are not mine. Sorry but I don't draw.