A Normal day?

Chapter Text

Todoroki's Pov:

After I stayed for dinner I forced myself to leave because I knew my father would send someone looking for me. I really dreaded going home but I have too.

As I rode my horse back to the palace I kept thinking of Katsuki and how his people look up to him, I don't think they know who he is but I do and I want to help as much as possible, even if that meant sucking up to my father.

When I arrived I led my horse to the stable before heading to my room. I only made it to my door before I heard someone call my name. I turn to face my personal guard. His names Iida and I hate how he is a "Stick to your normal routine" kind of guy

"Hello Iida." I greet him with a small bow as he shakes his head. "Don't bow, I'm not royalty and Where have you been?! I searched the whole kingdom for you but failed miserably!" He says with a weird hand motion. "I went out." I said with a monotone voice. "Where did you go?! You completely missed all your meetings and I had to reschedule them." He lets out a heavy sigh before continuing. "You need to take things more seriously. Get some rest, I'll be waking you up early."

Our conversation ended with him walking away. I sigh as I go into my room. My room was bland, it has beige walls, white window frames, wooded floors, and the frame of the room was also wood. There was even a balcony attached to one of the windows, It wasn't a big one but I have used it to escape this stupid castle.

I just wanna see Katsuki again. But I can't. He's busy working hard and I must do the same. Even though he's not king right now he's still helping his people everyday.

After the speech some people had to steal Bakugou from me because they needed help, soon after some kids wanted to play with them and he didn't hesitate to join in. I must work hard now to help him.

As I get ready for bed I pulled out my sketch book and started sketching a new image of my new friends. I didn't get to finish Kaminari because I fell asleep and the book fell out of my hand and on to the floor.

Iida's Pov:

When I came to wake Prince Shoto he didn't budge, usually he was easy to wake up but he looks exhausted. I was about to shake him again when I spot a book by my feet.

Did he read himself to sleep last night? I ask myself. When I picked it up it was still open and my eyes went straight to the spiky haired boy. I remember him from a few years ago. Did Shoto go out to see this boy? That can't be, I remember when Enji said that this exact boy must be arrested for treason.

Todoroki's Pov

When I woke up I looked around for my book which was gone. That was my only Image of Bakugou! That was my first thought as I burst my door open to be immediately met with a small maid in front of me.

"Y-Your highness? Is something wrong?" She asked while tilting her head. "Tsu, do you know who was in my room?" I asked "It was Sir Iida before he was sent out to go buy some more swords." She says before adding "I brought you your breakfast, I hope you like it."

I smile gently at her while thanking her for the beautiful meal, I take the tray she was holding and I took it inside my room after closing the door.

I had a straight face while I ate but I was secretly panicking with my thoughts. Iida found my book, he must have if he was trying to wake me up. Stupid Shoto! Why didn't you hide the book! I yell at my thoughts while gripping on to my hair.

After a few hours I finally got called downstairs to the throne room and when I arrived the first thing I saw made me mad. 

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 714