IV

" How do I look girls ?" I asked, the girls as I twirled

" How do I look girls ?" I asked, the girls as I twirled. Today, Yannick was taking me on a date. He said that since we were trying out a relationship again he wanted to basically start over.

" You look so pretty mommy. Daddy might stop breathing or something." Lannah complimented, making me laugh. " Mia and Raia doesn't she look pretty." she said, and they both nodded there heads.

" Thank you my babies." I smiled. As I was getting my things ready, I heard the doorbell ring. " Daddy's here." I said, going to answer the door.

" Hey Yanna, you look good." Yannick said, making me blush.

" Thank you, you look handsome." I smiled.

" Mommy I wanna talk to daddy." Lannah said, and I handed him my phone.

" Hey pretty girls." Yannick said.

" Daddy." both Mia and Raia said.

" Hey baby girls." he smiled.

" Daddy. When you take mommy on the date make sure you be super duper nice to her." Lannah instructed.

" Ok baby girl." Yannick responded.

" If mommy tells me that you weren't nice then me, Raia, and Mia are going to beat you up." Lannah said, balling up her fist.

" I promise that daddy is going to take great care of mommy." Yannick said, and Alannah nodded her head.

" Ok we wanna see you guys together." Lannah insisted. I set up my phone and we posed for Lannah. After she was satisfied with our poses we waved all of the girls goodbye.

" So where are we going ?" I asked, as he opened the door for me. " Thank you, kind sir." I smiled.

" You'll see when we get there, just relax." he said, and I nodded my head.

The whole ride to wherever we were going Yannick asked me random questions about my life. He said that since we were starting over we should re-learn each other.

" I thought they closed this place down." I said, as we pulled up to our childhood hang out spot, Westbank. We would come here every Friday after school, but they closed it down due to the high amount of shootings.

" They did, but money can buy a lot." he winked, opening the door for me.

" Look at you being a gentlemen." I joked, and he just laughed. As we walked inside, all of the memories came back to me.

" You remember that time you fought one of Sean's girl friends here in like 5th grade." he laughed.

" Yea I told her stop playing with my brother." I laughed. " And remember when you fought that boy for talking about Yasmine."

" We was some fighting ass kids. I hope the girls don't follow." he said.

" Aht I only fought like 2 times, you the one who thought you was Mr. MMA fighter." I said. " Lannah definitely is going to be fighting for her sisters, I think Raia and Mia gone be more calm."