XXXIII

April 25

" Baby i'm home." Teyana yelled, as she entered the house. " Aww." she cooed, seeing rose petals on the floor and Anniversary by Tony! Toni! Tonè! played.

" Do you know what today is ." Yannick sung, as he walked towards Teyana.

" It's our anniversary." Teyana smiled, as she gazed at Yannick.

" We really been married for a year now. After all we been through you finally my wife, i'm so thankful." Yannick said, kissing her.

" From my prom date to my husband." Teyana cheesed.

" I told you that night we was locked in for life." Yannick said.

" Since been." Teyana smiled. " Baby you know what I just realized." Teyana said.

" What ?" Yannick questioned.

" We haven't had a one vs. one in a long time. We used to have one like every week when we were dating." Teyana answered.

" You don't want none of this."Yannick said, making her laugh.

" Says who ?  I want all the smoke." Teyana said, cockily.

" Meet  me on the court in 5." Yannick said, and Teyana nodded before running up the stairs. She quickly ran to their room to changed into a more athletic outfit and tie her hair up since it was freshly done. Before heading outside sh made sure to grab herself a water.

" Really?" Yannick questioned, as Teyana walked onto the court.

" What ?" Teyana wondered.

" You gone come out here with them shorts that make your ass look real good. You trynna distract me or some?" Yannick said, making Teyana laugh.

" May the best man win." Teyana shrugged, as she dribbled the basketball.

" Before we start, what does the winner get ?" Yannick said.

" Winner gets control in the bed tonight, looser can't tap out until told." Teyana answered.

" You trynna get real freaky tonight, bet. First to 10 wins the game." Yannick said.

Teyana was the first to put points on the board making the score 3-0. Yannick wasn't far behind her following with a three pointer and then a fast break steal that ended in a dunk. Teyana was now trying her hardest to distract Yannick so that she could score, but to her dismay he was now very focused on the game and nothing was in they way of him winning. Once Teyana got the ball back she made another 3 leading by one point.

" It's not looking too good for you Soule." Teyana taunted.

" Oh really, just watch this." Yannick said, right before he faked her making her fall on the court.

" I don't get a foul for that?" Teyana questioned, as Yannick helped her from the ground.

" Nope, but you fine so I'll give you 2 shots." Yannick smirked, handing her the ball.

Teyana lined up at the free throw line and focused on her shot. As soon as she let the shot off Yannick screamed, causing her to miss the shot.

" Really?" Teyana said, side eyeing Yannick.

" Remember y'all used to do that to the other team when you was on the stomp n' shake team." Yannick said, causing an idea to pop in his head.

This time around Teyana focused even harder making sure to take her time and focus on the square in the middle of the backboard.

" We want you to miss it, miss it, miss it, miss it." Yannick cheered, making Teyana laugh.

" Nice try, cute cheer though," Teyana said, as she shot the ball.