XXIX

"  Mommy look at my hair

"  Mommy look at my hair." Lannah said, coming up to Teyana.

Today was officially the day of Teyana's business photoshoot. Instead of doing the girls hair she sent them to a shop so that they could get their hair flat ironed. She usually let them press it out once a year so she figure now would be a good time.

" Okay girl, long hair don't care." Teyana said, making Lannah shake her hair. " Where are your sisters?" Teyana questioned, before they ran into the house.

" Look mama." Raia said, shaking her head.

" Mommy my hair is almost to my butt." Mia informed her.

" Ok, I see y'all. Can y'all go upstairs and change for me." Teyana said.

" Sure. Is Jashae here ?" Lannah wondered.

" Yes, all of your cousins are here. The faster you get dressed the faster you can see them." Teyana answered.

" On our bed?" Raia questioned, referring to their clothes.

" Yea put on the pink one please." Teyana said, and they nodded before running up the stairs.

" Wassup baby." Yannick said, kissing her cheek.

" Hi hubby." Teyana smiled. " What took you so long to come in the house?" Teyana wondered.

" The kids spilt fries in the car." he answered, and she nodded. " How my baby boy doing in there?" he questioned putting a hand on her stomach.

" He's doing fine, even though he made me throw up my lunch." Teyana frowned. " I hope he's ready to evacuate the premisises come February 6th." she added.

" You trying to kick my son out ?" Yannick questioned.

" Hell yea, he need to get the fuck asap. I can't even eat what I want, because he wanna be picky and shit." Teyana answered.

" Chill on my son now." Yannick cut his eyes, as he rubbed her stomach.

" Tell your son to chill on his mama, and maybe he could stay." Teyana joked.

" Aye baby boy, you need to chill on mama. You can't be having mama hangry, you gotta let her eat." he said, gaining a kick in response. " Am I understood?" he questioned, and he kicked once again.

" We're ready." Raia called, as they ran down the stairs.

" Alright, let's get this show on the road." Teyana said, as they walked towards the backyard. Day 1 of the photoshoot would be held at their house so that they could use the basketball court and dance room. Day 2 would be held at her warehouse for all of their backdrop pictures.

" Great, I just finished up with your brother. I'm going to get Yannick's shots in and then we'll head inside." the photographer informed her, and she nodded.