XXXI

a month later

a month later..

" Took you long enough hoe ." Bridget said, as Teyana answered the phone.

" Well excuse me I was just trying to feed my son." Teyana responded. " Say teedy mommy was trying to feed me."

" Oh my bad. Let me see my favorite nephew." Bridget said.

" Hey man, you look so handsome

" Hey man, you look so handsome." Bridget cooed. " He seem like he get cuter everyday, and all that hair. You and Yannick make the cutest non bald headed babies."

" He's smiling, so he's saying thank you." Teyana smiled."

" Your welcome stink." Bridget responded. " You ready for tomorrow?" she questioned.

Tomorrow was officially the release of Matrix Espo. Everything had been ready to go for about a month now, but Teyana wanted to make sure that she would be comfortable with leaving Arian for at least an hour to go to the warehouse. He would be turning 6 weeks tomorrow so she figured now would be the perfect time to start leaving him with Yannick or one of their parents.

" Yes, I'm so anxious." Teyana answered.

" I'm so proud of you sis, you really out here making your dreams come true." Bridget smiled.

" Thank you." Teyana responded.

" Mommy we're ready now." Lannah said, as her and her sisters entered the room.

" Thank you." Raia said, as she took Arian from Teyana.

The girls had been adapting well to having Arian in the house. At first, Teyana was afraid that the girls would be jealous of all the attention he got but it was the complete opposite. Anytime the girls saw Teyana or Yannick changing him they would always volunteer to takeover. And they were almost always taking him away from both Teyana and Yannick.

" Hi mommy." Mia said, crawling into Teyana's lap.

" Hi pumpkin." Teyana said, kissing her head.

" T where y'all going ?" Bridget questioned.

" The Doll factory. Did you forget already ?" Teyana laughed.