XVII

" Come on out girls

" Come on out girls." Michelle said.

Today Teyana and the girls were trying on their dresses for the wedding.

" Oh my gosh y'all look so beautiful." Teyana cooed.

" I love this dress it makes me feel like a princess." Raia said, twirling around.

Teyana just pouted as she watched the girls twirl around. She couldn't believe how fast her girls were growing up.

" Can we take a picture for our instagram, mommy?" Lannah asked.

After Yannick's birthday Teyana started them their own instagram and they nearly had just as much followers as she did. The girls loved being " mini influencers", as Teyana referred to them as.

" Not today princess, we gotta wait till the wedding." Teyana answered, and she nodded her head.

" Okay Teyana go ahead and try yours on." Michelle said, and Teyana nodded headed to the dressing room.

" I can't wait to see mommy." Lannah said.

Michelle helped Teyana get into her dress making sure it was on the right way. She looked at herself a little in the mirror before showing the girls.

" Oh my gosh." Mia gasped.

" Mommy you look like a queen." Lannah complimented.

" Your the prettiest mommy ever." Raia said.

" Stop y'all gonna make me cry." She said, fanning her face. " Can I get a hug ?" she asked, opening her arms. They all squeezed her very tightly, giving her kisses on her cheeks.

" Okay let's take our dresses off so we can go meet daddy." Teyana said. Once they got to the dressing rooms she helped all three of them get out of their dresses. After Teyana got out of hers they thanked Michelle and then headed to meet Yannick.

Today they were going to check on the house they were getting built. After lots of consideration they decided that building a brand new home would be best for their family.

" These houses are so big." Mia said.

" Mommy is our new house gonna be big like these houses?" Lannah asked.

" Bigger." she answered, and they all gasped.

" Thats our house right there." she said, pointing at the house.

" This is the biggest house I've ever seen." Raia said, looking out of the window.

Once Teyana parked the car in the driveway she got all of the girls out of the car.

" Mama where's daddy ? I don't see his car." Lannah wondered.

" He's in the house already, he had the driver bring him." she answered, and Lannah nodded.