XLI

" Look at the birthday boy." Teyana cooed, as Yannick walked into the room with Arian. " I can't believe your one stinka man." She said, taking him from Yannick.

It was the morning of Fat Tuesday and Arian's first birthday. They were all getting ready for the parade.

" I know right, it don't seem like the girls grew up this fast." Yannick commented.

" Well they do say your last child always seems like they grow up the fastest." Teyana said.

" Last one?" Yannick questioned.

" We're done mommy." Raia said, skipping into Teyana and Yannick's room. " Hi birthday boy." She said, kissing his cheek.

" You look cute. Where are your pom poms ?" Teyana responded.

" Thank you, and their in the Tesla." Raia answered, and Teyana nodded.

" Alright tell your sisters we're leaving." Teyana said, and Raia nodded before leaving the room.

" Down." Arian said, pointing at the ground.

" Raia, Arian is coming behind you." Teyana yelled, as she put Arian down.

" Coach Soule you looking fine as hell." Yannick said, staring her up and down.

"  This all you." Teyana said, before she pecked his lips.

" Mommy, daddy, we're going downstairs." They heard Lannah yell.

" Later ?" Teyana questioned, and Yannick eagerly nodded his head making her laugh.

Before leaving out of the house Teyana made sure all of the kids had everything they needed. After she was done with her thorough checks she made sure to get a picture of all of the kids together.

" Where y'all at in the parade ?" Yannick questioned.

" The Satin Dolls are behind y'all if I'm not mistaken and then I think Raia and Mia are in front of the Saints." Teyana answered.

" I'm gone break my neck to see y'all perform." Yannick said, making her laugh.

" You better record Arian at his first Fat Tuesday parade, I know that much." Teyana said.

" I'll see what I can do." He joked.

" I'm not playing." Teyana said,  straight facing him.

Once they made it to the meeting spot they dropped Raia and Mia of before heading their separate ways.

" Y'all ready ?" Teyana asked, her team..

" Yes ma'am." They answered.

" I said, are y'all ready." Teyana said, this time louder.

" Yes ma'am." They yelled, and she nodded her head.

" That's what I like to hear." She responded.

Before the parade officially started all of the girls made sure that they were all stretched out and went over parts of the dance that they had questions about. For the beginning of the parade they just strolled and did slight dance moves. Today Teyana was their lead dancer since her lead was unable to make it today.

Around the middle/end of the parade they performed for the crowd.

" You did so good Coach T." Kammy commented.

" You need to be our lead more often." Diamond said.

" Thank y'all. I think i'm a little too old to be performing with y'all on the regular though." Teyana laughed.

" You look like one of us." Simone said, and the rest of the girls agreed,

" Y'all must trying to butter me up or something." Teyana said, squinting at them. They all waved her off and she just laughed at them.