XII

" Good morning mommy

" Good morning mommy." Lannah waved, as I walked into her room.

" Morning." Mia and Raia, waved.

Before I could say anything I walked out of the room and walked back in to make sure I wasn't tripping . Today is Monday and all of the girls were up before I even came to wake them up.

" Morning girls." I smiled.

"Mommy look I'm already dressed." Lannah smiled, getting off her bed.

" Good job big girl." I said, giving her a high five. " Mia and Raia can y'all go to me and daddy's room so I can do your hair." I said, and they both nodded running our of the room.

" Lannah what time did you wake up ?" I asked.

" Um I think it was maybe like 3 o'clock." she answered, making me scrunch up my face.

" 3 o'clock ? Baby why were you up that early ?" I questioned.

" Mia came in my room and she said she had a bad dream, and she said she couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake you and daddy because y'all have work. So I just stayed up with her." she explained.

" Aww, you are such a great big sister. But next time come tell me or daddy , so your not super tired at school." I said, and she nodded. " Are you tired ?" I asked.

" Yea, but I don't have school today remember." Lannah answered.

" Oh yea." I said.  " Go brush your teeth if you haven't and then come to me and daddies room for your hair." I said, and she nodded.

Columbus Day.

" Baby." I said, calling him to the side.

" Wassup ma." he said.

" Mia had another nightmare last night. Lannah's been up with her since 3 o'clock this morning." I said.

" You think she need to talk to somebody ?" he asked.

" Mama were ready." Raia yelled, from the bathroom.

" I think she should." I said, before going to the bathroom.

I gave all of them a quick puff and edges. I didn't really do anything drastic to their hair during the week because most of the time they were just in the house with Reem.

" Go get y'all iPads and meet me downstairs." I said, and they both ran off.

" You such a mom." Yannick laughed, kissing my cheek.

" Your favorite momiana." I joked, walking out of the room. When I made it downstairs all of the girls were downstairs and ready to go.

" Are y'all ready to go ?" I asked.

" Yes ma'am." they all answered.

Yannick kissed all of the girls goodbye while I made sure they had everything.