Chapter 19

Miley

It had been a month since I last talked to Aiden. A month full of loneliness where no one was there to talk, no one to share my feelings, no one to ask me questions... No one to acknowledge my existence...

But this is better, isn't it? No one could hurt me again. I can do whatever I want to no one will bother me. It was annoying to be with Aiden... Yeah it was annoying... Thank god he left me.

"Thank god" the words escaped from my lips thoughtlessly.

Although I tried avoiding my mind to think about him but still ended up thinking about him more.

Aiden's friends tried to reach me but I ignored them too. I didn't want anyone in my life again.

I was done... No one should ever come in my life.

My hand angrily hit the table lamp and made it crash to the wall producing a loud crashing noise. The shattered pieces fell on the floor representing the condition of my heart... Broken.

Looking around I engulfed the silence in my room and unwillingly thought about Aiden, the  closest person who left me alone in my life. The feeling wasn't foreign at all. Something I was already used to.

My hand curled into a fist when I felt a faint ache in my heart as I tried controlling my breath. A tear rolled down while my mind kept chanting I hate him... I hate him...I hate him

"I HATE HIM" I cried loudly.

"I hate him" I sobbed laying on the bed burying my face in the pillows until sleep posses me, like every night.

*

"Miley put these in the other section" Laila said handing me some boxes.

I nodded and made my way to the section she said.

After the Aiden incident, Hitler fired me for some unknown reason, so I found this job, in a department store but sadly I had to quit my job in the cafe to match the timing. I liked that cafe and when I informed them about the news I saw the hint of sadness in their eyes but all they did was smile and wished me luck for my life.

I was walking when my eyes fell on a petite woman in a white formal dress. I noticed she was searching for something so I reached her for help.

She turned around to look at me when the boxes fell from my arm and I gasped.

In front of me was standing the woman who abandoned me years ago mercilessly. Her blond hairs tied in a bun and her eyes as always held no emotions. Her voice held arrogance and pride which I despised the most.

She looked at me weirdly while talking on her phone.

"Yeah honey I'll bring everything you want... I'll talk to you later then... Bye, love you" she ended the call and again looked at me.

"You must be working here" she looked at my batch. "Do you  have those vanilla yogurt from..." her eyes wandered around while she was trying to remember something "yes Safe... The brand's name is Safe. You know those are imported so every store doesn't have them but I only eat those type, you know" she laughed a little making me cringe inwardly.

I nodded and pointed to the freezer right next to her. She looked at it and gave me a nervous laugh.

"How come I didn't see it" I was able to sense her awkwardness while she took out the yogurt.

Before I could make out another word from my throat she left... She left just like years ago.

"Listen, your dad died because of you so don't blame me for being heartless. You killed my husband so we have nothing to do. You can  leave this house and go wherever you want" her each and every word pierced my heart.

How was this possible that this woman whom I call mother didn't even have one percent of motherhood. All she cared about was money and fun.

"You can't do this. I'm still fourteen you can't abandon me. I'll call the cops" I warned but she only gave me a smile.

"Fine then live here if you want. But don't blame me if anything happens to you again" it sent me shiver when she focused on the word 'anything'.

I knew what happened that day could happen again so I decided to leave but where... I didn't know.

I snapped out of my thoughts and continued my work.

Noticing the time I undo my batch and kept it on the counter as usual.

The moment I stepped out, I saw the woman again. She was again talking to someone on phone. My hands curled into a fist when I heard her laughing so carelessly.

She was living a happy life without any hint of guilt of abandoning her daughter. I hated it. I hated her and when I heard her laugh again I lost it.

Striding over to her I snatched her phone and threw it against the ground, breaking the screen into pieces.

"Oh my god... What are you doing, you crazy" she yelled looking at her phone in shock.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" I said disgustingly. "Has it been so long that you even forgot me... Mother"

I saw her eyes widened when she looked at my face carefully.

"Miley?" she whispered.

"Congrats you won the best mother award after recognising your only daughter" I clapped showing my disgust for her.

"You're alive?" she asked more to herself.

I chuckled bitterly.

"I thought you..." her hand covered her mouth to hide the gasp that left her mouth in shock.

"Died? Hell no mother how can I die before you. I still have to live till I see you dead" my words ticked her as she raised her eyebrows. All shock from her face was substituted by annoyance.

"Still the same brat huh?" she smirked.

That fucking smirk.

"Well I don't think I have enough time to waste on you" she looked at her watch and then raised her head "I'll forgive you for the phone."

"How can you?" I couldn't believe her... She was still so shameless.

My mind was telling me to punch her but the conscience stopped me to.

She wasn't worthy enough for me to go to jail.

"Sweety don't be like that you know how world works right... Or are you still the same stupid brat as you were?"

"Talking about the past... Are you still the same slut as you were before" I asked.

"Don't... Miley, I'm warning you" she raised her finger at me which I slapped away.

"Don't try to threaten me again or else..." I took a step closer to her staring deadly in her eyes.

"Or else what? Huh? Will you kill me like you killed your father?"
my heart stopped as I processed her words.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share