Chapter 31

Aiden

After I wiped the same spot for the tenth time, I officially announced myself a creep.

Her personal trained creep.

I was wiping the counter in the kitchen while she was dusting the vase placed next to the TV in the living room. I looked at her hands busy wiping the vase while her lips formed in a thin line. I knew she was focused on cleaning the vase as she was looking at every place to find dirt.

Forcing myself to look at the counter again, I started wiping. When I heard another sound coming from the living room, my head turned for another excuse to look at her. I saw Miley putting the remote in front of the TV and continued dusting. My eyes fell on her face and moved down to her neck, to her chest.

Raising my right hand, I slapped myself hard bringing me out of my dirty imagination. Rubbing the tortured area with the same torturer hand, I winced in pain.

Hearing the footsteps near me, I looked at Miley who was looking at me with confusion.

Great! Now she would think I was being weird.

I looked at her eyes which were on my tortured cheek, I grinned and informed her that I was okay.

She turned around, before she could leave I wrapped my arm around her lower abdomen caging her hand and held the other hand. My other hand which had the kitchen towel dangerously reached closer to her face.

"Want me to clean your face with it?" I asked laughing amusingly.

My grip around her body tightened when she struggled to break through my hand-made cage.

"Don't move baby, I am loosing my aim" I said pretending to bring the towel closer to her face. She moved her face away from the towel leaning closer to my body which encouraged me to do it more.

"Let go of me" she said, struggling.

"No" I laughed enjoying every single moment of it.

As I was distracted by the closeness of our bodies, her hand which was held by mine released and she snatched the towel from my hand which ended it in ripping in two pieces.

She detached us, and crushed the towel and threw it on my face.

"Idiot" she muttered but didn't leave.

"That was fun, the way you were squealing" I brought my fists in front of my chest and made a girly face to imitate her, more like to provoke her. I squealed 'let me go' the same way she did.

"I didn't squeal. I was yelling" she defended glaring at me the same time.

"Oh that was a squeal not yelling. Do it one more time" I laughed.

"Shut up" she huffed and left the kitchen to resume her work.

Like a duckling, I followed her. "Hey Miley. Do you want to do something with me" I said, a smile broke through my lips.

"No."

"Please it would be fun."

"No."

"Don't force me to force you."

She turned back to face me.
"You said we have to clean the house. Now when I'm doing that why are you forcing me to do something else?"

"This is all for today. Come with me, I have an amazing idea in my brainless skull."

"What is it?"

"Let's buy some plants. Don't you think this room will look amazing with some plants in it?"