Chapter 6

Miley

I opened my eyes suddenly, taking deep breaths. I examined my surrounding and realized it was just a dream.

After a few attempts of calming myself, I looked at the time. It was 4:50 am.

Perfect!

Ten minutes earlier than always. I got up and went to take a bath and do my business.

*

Stepping out of the shower, I was dressed and was drying my hairs.

I took out my books and started studying my notes. But after every single word I read, my mind kept going back to last night.

A stranger sleeping next to me, Joseph calling me a slut.

Slut!

It was always women who were accused. Why not men?
Playboy? Was it actually an insult? Was it?

But my feminist thoughts were interrupted by my alarm of 6:00 am. I packed my notes and essentials in my bag. Even if it was my studying time but due to my lack of concentration I decided to go out.

The library was still closed, so I decided to walk for a while.

But nothing seemed to help me to forget the dream. The words were stuck in my head. Bothering me every minute.

Sighing loudly, I took out my phone and dialed the only person in my contacts.

"Miley?" he sounded confused.

"Were you expecting someone else?" I teased.

"Never actually thought you'll call me" he chuckled. I heard some voices in the background before they fainted and there was nothing but silence.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked stupidly.

"Nah, I'm at the gym" he replied coolly.

"Oh" I nodded even if he couldn't see me.

"So why did you call?" he asked.

"I was just free, so I thought we can hang out" I said. I waited for his reply but what I got was silence.
"It's fine if you're busy" I added hastily, thinking he might reject.

"Text me your location" he commanded as he wouldn't listen no as an answer.

Sending him the location, I waited for a while. Lazily looking at the very few people around me who were busy jogging.

I noticed a familiar figure on his bike coming towards me. My lips automatically curled into a smile as I waved at him.

The bike came to a stop and he took off his helmet.

"I thought I was dreaming" he said, getting off and striding towards me.

"Maybe you're" I said smiling. "So what should we do?" I asked looking at his sweaty body.

"First I'll go change and then we'll think" he said taking me to his bike.

"I am not getting on with you" I stopped.

"Come on it's not that dangerous" he informed as I rolled my eyes.

"It's not because of this" I said pointing to the bike and then turned to him. "It's because of you. You're sweating and I don't wanna sit with you" I said disgustedly.

"You're getting on it with me, even I'm sweating" he said firmly.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest giving him a challenging look.

"Seriously" he hissed. "Okay let's do this, I'll tell you something when we reach my place and I guarantee you, you'll find it very very interesting"

"You're not lying?" I squinted my eyes looking at face doubtfully.

"No, it's about Joseph" my eyes suddenly went wide looking at his searching for any trace of lie.

"Let's go" I said suddenly getting impatient.

"Geez, look at you" he shook his head and got on the bike.

I followed him and sat on the back. My hands wrapped around his waist as he started his bike.

While driving, I had this urge to run my hands on his abs on which he worked so hard. To learn how his work-out turned out.
The urge was overpowering my sane mind and my hands moved a little. A little more and like this they started exploring.

I myself was shocked to find the new bold side of me.

"You got some nice abs" I muttered but it was meant for me to hear. Suddenly the bike halted, hitting my head on his back.
He turned back looking at me in disbelief.
"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What?" I frowned.

"Why are you touching me? I can't focus on the road" he said.

"I just wanted to explore" I replied shrugging my shoulders making it sound as innocent as I could.

"Are you Dora?" he whisper yelled.

"No, she's my step sister" I smiled.

He glared at me before saying "Don't move your hands now. And behave"

I again wrapped my hands around his waist and sat quietly resting my head on his back feeling the wind which was rubbing against my sides. The brat side of me awoke for a minute but I shushed it.

Soon we reached his house and we made our way in it.

As the door open I met with the most tidiest and unhygienic place. It was completely opposite to what I saw last time.

"What the f*ck is this?" I asked myself.

"It's little messy bu-"

"Little? If this is little then I wonder what is actually messy for you" I asked him. He smiled at me politely making his way in.

"I'm going to get a shower, you can wait here for me" he said climbing the stairs but then he stopped and asked "I won't mind if you wanna j-"

"Get. The. F*ck. Out. Of. Here" I warned him while he shrugged his shoulders and left.

I looked around the room to find clothes and chips wrappers everywhere.

I couldn't tell whether the trash was in the house or house was in the trash.
But the fly was taking a shower.

But the fly has nice abs.

I know right.

Shut up!

Okay.

I slowly took a cautious step to avoid stepping on the clothes and picked them up.

After picking all the clothes I put them on the couch while throwing the wrappers in the trashcan.

I folded the clothes and made my way to the kitchen to drink some water.

Thankfully the kitchen was better than the room. And by better I meant there were no clothes lying around... Only wrappers and some undone dishes.

*

Now it looked like a house.

"Wow" I heard Aiden's voice behind me.

I turned to look at his shirtless body. The water droplets dripping from his neck to collide with his chest.

Dream came true.

My eyes stopped on his abs and some indecent thoughts crossed my mind.

"How long are you gonna drool over my body?" he asked breaking my trails of 'indecent' thoughts.

"I wasn't drooling, just admiring the view" I smirked.

"We can do more than just admiration" he said taking a step closer to me.

"Who's stopping you then?" I asked taking another step closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share