Chapter 15

Miley

I stared out of the door looking at the moon. It was getting cold minute by minute.

I rubbed my skin to provide myself some sort of heat as I was starting to shiver.

The game ended when Samuel found everyone and the interest level dropped to negative.

I, on the other hand was staying in the reception all because of that stupid game.

I turned my head to right when I heard some footsteps approaching me.

"Who's there?" I asked, switching on my mobile flashlight.

"It's me" Aiden stood behind me, wrapping a blanket around  my shivering body.

Muttering a thanks I scooted to the end of the couch, offering him a seat next to me.

He gladly adjusted himself on the couch as he invited himself in the blanket which was covering me.

"Why didn't you bring two?" I asked him the reason while not feeling disappointed.

"That wouldn't be romantic" he said shifting his body to rest his head on my laps.

I looked down to look at his eyes which were dark due to the lack of light.

I know, I know, I haven't turned on the lights of the reception or else how would that be a punishment... This is what they said.

Aiden held my hand and led to his hairs.
I smiled at his actions and started moving my fingers through his hairs, giving him a massage.

"Miley tell me something about yourself" he said after two minutes when the silence became overbearing.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"Who did you lose your virginity?" he asked staring deeply into my eyes.

There was an invisible force which bound my eyes to his while I answered "To my ex"

I chuckled when his expressions changed to disappointment.

"Not to that as*hole. There's another ex" clearing the misunderstanding, he sighed in relief. "Who did you lose your virginity to?" I asked.

"Does my hand count?" he replied on which I hit him laughing.

"You're an abusive girlfriend" he pouted rubbing the area where I assaulted him. "Your parents?" he said every single word carefully observing my expressions. "If you don't want to talk it's fine" he added quickly.

"I don't like to talk about family or something like that" I replied smiling sadly.

"Don't worry you're not alone. I hate to talk about family too" he said with a pinch of anger while he said the word 'family'.

"What are we?" I asked suddenly catching both of us off guard.

"Friends?" he asked confusingly.

"With benefits?" I added.

"Let's not talk about this too" he said while I nodded.

I looked up at the sky while Aiden yawned turning to me, burying his face in my stomach.

"Good night" he said shutting his eyes.

"Good night? You dare sleep on my lap. Where will I sleep?" I asked him in disbelief. This selfish jerk.

"You're pain in the a*s" he muttered getting up.

I quickly took the chance and laid down on the couch poking my tongue.

"You vixen" he muttered joining me and by joining me I mean crushing my body by laying on top of me.

"You piece of heavy sh*t... Get off me" I cursed pushing him away.

I felt his hand around my waist as he hoisted me on top of him.

"Better?" he asked and relaxed when I nodded.

Shutting my eyes, I felt his heartbeat.

*

"You were supposed to be alone" Zayn complaint when he saw me and Aiden sleeping on the couch.

"Who said?" Aiden replied with a smirk.

"P*ssy whipped" he muttered while Aiden... Being Aiden showed him the middle finger.

I shook my head, leaving for my room.

*

"Wow, you look amazing" Clare complimented as I reached the beach.

"Thank you, you look amazing too" I said sitting down next to her.

I looked in front of me where Cole was carrying a girl and throwing her in the ocean, while on the other side Zayn and some girls were talking where Zayn was saying something and they were laughing.

I looked around to find Aiden but he wasn't anywhere.

"Miley" Clare suddenly whisper yelled dragging my attention to her. "Check out that waiter. He's hot" she said dramatically fanning herself.

I looked there to find a guy giving Samuel his drink. Suddenly his eyes met mine as he walked to our direction.

I looked at Clare whose eyes were as wide as mine.
As he started coming close I noticed how tall he was. His dark skin contrasted with the white shirt he was wearing which made him look hotter.

You have a boyfriend b*tch!

Fake! I reminded myself.

Suddenly he cleared his throat as I blinked few times to process all the things happening around me.

"Miley do you want something?" Clare asked me, giving me a funny look.

"Huh? Water?" I asked the waiter as he chuckled and nodded.

He turned around and left while my pervert eyes roamed all over his back.

"Clare look at his-" suddenly my attention went to Aiden who was standing few steps away from us for I don't know how long. "Shoes. I wonder which company is that" I said hurriedly while Aiden's expression remained same.

"What?" she frowned drawing her eyes from the waiter to me.

"Hi Aiden" I said while I noticed Clare controlling her laughter.

"Miley baby, I need to talk to you. Can you come with me for a minute" he said sweetly.

"No, I can't leave Clare alone" I said holding her hand.

"Clare, can I have a minute with her?" he turned to her giving her a silent warning.

She looked at me and then at him, within ten seconds she was far away from me.

That b*tch!

"You like his shoes?" Aiden asked looking into my eyes.

"Aiden, it wasn't what you're thinking" I said nervously while his eyes pierced mine.

"Enlighten me" he commanded.

"I think my phone is ringing, someone is calling me" I said getting up instantly.

"No one calls you" he said blankly.

Ouch!

But without listening to other words I ran as fast as I could without looking back.

~~~~~~~
Hi guys, hope you like this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share