Chapter 5

Miley

We all were sitting forming a circle with the three other girls who joined later.

In the short amount of time I already observed their rudeness towards me when they gave me cold shoulders while flirting with other guys. But thankfully no one came near to Aiden or els-

Or else what?

My inner voice challenged.

Why do you even care?

She asked again.

No, I didn't care... Nor I would ever.

"Baby, are you okay" I heard Aiden lightly shaking my shoulder.

"Yeah what?" I asked blinking twice.

"It's your turn" he chuckled.

"Oh" was the only word I said as I looked down trying to hide my face in embarrassment.

Don't be embarrassed, you never had a reputation to ruin.

Shut up it was all your fault.

"Well, truth or dare" Zayn asked, I saw a sudden hint of interest in his voice which was weird.

"Truth" I answered blankly.

"Let me ask" a girl whose name was... Clare? I guessed.
She was wearing a red crop top and black shorts with stockings. Completely like a slut.

Oh so now you're judging her by her clothes. But last time I remember, you wore something similar to hers.

Shut up, for just one day let me judge people by clothes for my sake.

Yeah, just because you think she's better than you.

Of course not! I laughed mentally mocking my inner self.

Of course you think so. She got better assets than you, you only got tomatoes. Oh, wait... Did I add rotten?

"Shut up" I muttered to stop myself from arguing again. But for my luck Clare heard it too.

"I didn't even ask yet" the girl frowned looking at everyone else.

"Not to you" I replied, looking anywhere but at the people who were staring at me like I was an idiot.

Idiot! This was an understatement.

"She's scaring me" the other bit- I mean girl said getting closer to Samuel who wrapped his arms protectively around her. Way too tight for suffocation rather than protection.

"Whatever, so Miley tell us who did you loose your virginity?" she asked normally. Normally?

Was this a normal topic because I found it too uncomfortable.

I rotated my head to others to find them very interested in this question.

I turned to my only hope who could help me. Aiden.

"What baby? Uncomfortable in giving the answer?" he smirked.

Okay, that was completely rude and assholic.

Assholic? Is that even a word?

"Fine I'll change the question" he said getting a disapproving look from everyone.

Clare opened her mouth to protest but Aiden shut her up before she could say anything.

"Baby, who was better me or your ex?"

"Of course you" I said instantly. I noticed his lips curled into a smile as his hand held mine. "Everyone but him" I added. I suddenly lost the warmth of Aiden's hand. I looked down, his hand had already left my hand.