The boy who lived

As Harry and his family prepared for their journey to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, anticipation filled the air. James, their eldest, had just graduated from Hogwarts, proudly carrying on the Gryffindor legacy of his parents. Albus, a sixth-year Slytherin and prefect, exuded confidence, while Lily, a spirited Gryffindor in her fourth year, brimmed with excitement. Arriving at platform nine and three-quarters, they expected the familiar sight of the scarlet Hogwarts Express. Instead, they found themselves amidst a bustling cinema room, filled with an unexpected array of familiar faces, including Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, and even the Dursleys, alongside Dumbledore himself.

A commanding voice reverberated through the room:

'YOU ALL ARE HERE TO WATCH A MOVIE SERIES KNOWN AS HARRY POTTER. THE HERO IS HARRY POTTER, OF COURSE. SOME, MUGGLES HAVE TRIED TO MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT IT.'

'DON'T WORRY! TIME HAS PAUSED. YOU CAN PAUSE AND REACT TO THE MOVIE ANYTIME AND ANYTIME SPENT HERE WOULDN'T BE COUNTED WHEN YOU GO BACK,'

They settled into their seats, somehow assured that their sojourn here would not count against them.

As the films commenced, the screen transported them to Privet Drive.

Scene:

A neighbourhood on a street known as Privet Drive , where an owl perched ominously, signaling the arrival of a mysterious figure.

'WHO IS TRESPASSING THROUGH OUR STREET?' Vernon Dursley boomed.

Dumbledore gave a knowing wink to Harry who smiled. 

There was a orchestration of a whimsical display of magic. With a deft flick of his silver device, the mysterious man plunged the neighborhood into darkness.

"How did he manage to take all our light?" Dudley asked astonished.

"Because they're all a bunch of freaks. They should have been burnt like the freaks used to be burned in the Middle Ages," grumbled Vernon, giving a nasty look to the others who glared back at him.

He puts the device back in his pocket. The mysterious man whose name was Albus Dumbledore looked at the tabby cat mewing beside him.

Dumbledore: I should have known you would be here, Professor McGonagall.

'Who names a bloody cat Professor McGonagall?' Vernon asked dumbfounded.

The wizards and witches sneered.

The cat sniffs out and the camera points to a wall. A shadow of a woman with a pointed hat is shown. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

"Good heavens, what is happening?" exclaimed Mr. Granger, his voice filled with incredulity.

"I've never seen anything like it," muttered Mrs. Granger, her eyes wide with fascination.

Professor McGonagall smirked at them proudly and turned to a cat changed back with a grin shocking the Muggles even more.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?

She walks to Professor Dumbledore and asked.

Dumbledore: I am afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad

Those who knew looked at the screen sadly.

McGonagall: And the boy?

Dumbledore: Hagrid's bringing him.

McGonagall: You think it is wise to trust Hagrid for something as important as this?

'Don't yeh trust me professor?' Hagrid asks.