Intermission (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone)

I tried a different format. Hope you guys like it, (^人^)

The theater lights flicker on, illuminating the room as chatter fills the air.

"WE WILL HAVE AN INTERMISSION BETWEEN THE MOVIES, AND A FEW PEOPLE SHOULD COME FORWARD TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY SEE IN THE MIRROR OF ERISED!" The voice echoes through the theater, commanding attention.

A ripple of anticipation and curiosity sweeps through the audience. Some individuals tense up, unsure of what they might see, while others lean forward with excitement, eager to discover the secrets the mirror holds.

"AND A FEW PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT CAN COME FORWARD TOO!" the voice adds, offering an invitation to those who are intrigued by the mysterious mirror.

The crowd responds with a mix of hopefulness and excitement, as a select few contemplate whether they should step forward to unlock the mysteries of the Mirror of Erised.

"BUT BEFORE WE COME TO KNOW ABOUT IT, THERE WILL BE AN INTERMISSION FOR 15 MINUTES, AND THEN WE'LL CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT MOVIE! AND IF SOMEONE IS HUNGRY OR THIRSTY, YOU CAN JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT WILL APPEAR!" the voice concludes.

"Okay!" a few people respond eagerly.

But Hermione, ever the stickler for rules and logic, interjects, "Wait, wait, wait! How can food just appear? Food is one of the five Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration. You can't just make food appear out of thin air."

The voice chuckles in response. "WELL, HERMIONE, I THINK TIME IS ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO STOP, IS IT NOT?"

Hermione falls silent, conceding the point.

"THIS ROOM DOESN'T FOLLOW THE RULES OF MAGIC! IT IS SOMEWHERE WHERE EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN! EVEN THE DEAD CAN BE BROUGHT TO LIFE!" the voice declares boldly, emphasizing the limitless possibilities of the magical space they find themselves in.

"Wait! Is it like a part of the Resurrection Stone or the Veil?" Harry wonders aloud, his curiosity piqued.

"THIS IS MAGIC MORTALS WILL NEVER KNOW! THIS ROOM IS NOT SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN EITHER. THIS IS A SECRET WHICH VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW! BUT MAGIC HERSELF CHOSE YOU ALL BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE WORTHY! THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DREAMS OF AN AVERAGE HUMAN BEING, WIZARD OR MUGGLE! TO BREAK THE RULES OF THE UNIVERSE! THIS IS SOMEWHERE WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUT THIS ROOM IS NOT GOING TO BE REVEALED TO ANYONE! YOU CAN'T SPEAK ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU GO TO THE MORTAL REALM BECAUSE OF THE EXTREMELY POWERFUL ENCHANTMENTS SURROUNDING IT!" the voice booms, its tone carrying an air of mystery and authority.

"Wait, so the dead can come here?" Voldemort inquires, a malicious smirk playing on his lips.

"NO! THIS WAS ENCHANTED BY MAGIC HERSELF AND THERE IS NO MORTAL, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO CAN BREAK THE ENCHANTMENTS SURROUNDING IT!" the voice responds firmly.

Voldemort's expression darkens with frustration at the revelation.

"So, this is an unbreakable room!" Ron queries, seeking clarification.

"NO! THERE ARE SOME WHO CAN BREAK THE ENCHANTMENTS: MAGIC, DESTINY, FATE, AND DEATH!" the voice declares, naming forces beyond mortal comprehension.

Voldemort's initial excitement at the possibility of breaking the enchantments quickly turns to anger upon hearing the names of those who possess such power.

"Yes, but why did you choose us? There are billions of people on this planet, why us?" Albus questions, his confusion evident as he contemplates the significance of their selection.