Nicholas Flamel

Scene:

Daylight casts its glow upon the snowy landscape, painting the main courtyard in a pristine white blanket. Harry stands amidst the wintry scene, his form swathed in layers of warmth, with Hedwig perched regally upon his arm. With a gentle release, she takes flight, her graceful silhouette cutting through the crisp air, disappearing into the vast expanse of the sky. As time unfolds its tender embrace, spring blossoms forth, casting a kaleidoscope of colors upon the once-frozen domain.

Ginny, catching sight of Luna, greeted her with a warm smile, her eyes alight with familiarity and affection. "Hey Luna, didn't see you there," she said, the fondness evident in her voice as she welcomed her old friend.

Returning Ginny's smile with one of her own, Luna's serene demeanor radiated tranquility. "Hello," she greeted softly, her gaze drifting off into the distance as if lost in thought. "Good to be back," she added, her words carrying a sense of nostalgia. 

Scene:

In the library, the ambiance is serene as Harry and Ron sit, engrossed in their reading. Hermione strides over, a massive tome clutched in her arms. With a resounding thud, she deposits it onto the table, causing Harry to startle in surprise.

"Oh, good lord. The quest for Nicholas Flamel," Ron groaned.

"Yup," Harry confirms.

"Ahh, the good old days when libraries were the go-to. Now it's mobiles and the Internet," Dudley remarks with a grin.

"What's a mo-bi-le? And what's int-er-net?" Arthur inquires with excitement.

"Uhhh, a mobile is kind of like a telephone," Dudley attempts to explain. "But much more advanced than a telephone."

"Oh, like when Ron used the tele-fone to call Harry once, right?" Arthur interjects with enthusiasm.

Dudley nods in agreement.

"And what is this Int-er-net!?" Arthur persists with curiosity.

"Uhh, it's a vast network that connects millions of mobiles and other devices around the world. It's like a virtual space where people can interact, learn, and exchange ideas on a global scale," Dudley explains. "In the library, you had to physically go there to find things, but with the internet, you can find information just by typing it into a search engine, and the information will come to you."

Arthur appears confused yet intrigued by Dudley's explanation.

"Wow, the Muggles did all that?" Professor McGonagall expresses surprise.

Dudley nods in affirmation.

"Indeed, the wizarding world really ought to consider embracing some Muggle innovations," she remarks, awed by the ingenuity of the Muggle world.

Hermione: I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading.

"What! We looked in every section," Ron and Harry exclaimed in disbelief.

Hermione nodded in acknowledgment and added, "And it was Harry who found it. The chocolate frog card, you know."

"Was it the same card I gave back to you after Draco leg-locked me?" Neville interjected suddenly.

Harry nodded in affirmation.

"Poor Longbottom! Taking help from them," Lucius sneered disdainfully. "Such a shame for a pureblood."

Scorpius shot a glare at his grandfather, and Draco mirrored the expression, both silently disapproving of Lucius's attitude.