3|Solivagant

Solivagant:(a.) wandering alone

I sighed for the fourth time already

The ride was taking forever to arrive at the police station. The cop that was driving kept glancing at me through the mirror. That made me uneasy, not that I was afraid of him but why a grown-ass man is staring at me. I already know the answer. My cleavage is exposed and the dress I was wearing was short and tight.

I hope they would offer me some clothing. There is no way in hell I would stay in this while spending nights at the jail or I could call my papãi.
The car pulled out ahead of the police station. The cop leads me in, leaving me alone in front of a desk waiting for someone.
An officer makes his way in my direction.
He seats himself and carries a file from a drawer."Miss Los Santos Azevedo."
"Yes, officer" I conceded. Honestly, I was familiar with such conditions.

"You were here for your first offence with 5 days of jail time, right?" He added watching me full of sincerity. I came here before with papãi, I knew two cops in here but they were nowhere near my position tonight.

"And this is my second"I want this over already.

"With this being your next offence, your jail time will be 10 days with a suspension period of 2 years" He dedicated. Heels sound echoed throughout the hall. He lifted his gazes from me to the women approaching us.
"Hello, Rivera, long time no see." She greeted, ignoring my presence. Her hazel eyes boring into Rivera's.

"Glad you are here now" he gulped nervously then turned his head to me"Give me 5 minutes." Without another word, he disappeared with the brunette girl.
What the fuck now, I am already bored.
10 mins after, they came out. Miss Jonathan's lips were swollen, she bottuned her shirt.

"Deus" I muttered under my breath, I assume they did the dirty.
Rivera requested another cop with him to send me to my slammer.
We took a left turn then a straight stroll.
The cop opened the jail door vector with a massive key.
They led me to the last cell to the right where I will be held, one of them clutching my hand in a hard grip.
He released my hand, locked the door behind him and left.

Before entering, I tried calling papãi endless times but the call always went to voicemail.

A small desk is at the centre on the opposite side of the place. I slid heels, rubbing my bare legs. These cells here are the spotless antithesis of what I expected. Here they don't care about neatness they just want to follow the 'law'.

I sobered up a bit after the 2 glasses of water they gave me. There no windows in here, I will die from the lack of oxygen here. I guess that it is 6 pm.

What did I just do? This will create a lot of problems for me. Being on a charged sheet and ending up in jail two times will affect my report of graduation in the coming weeks in a bad way.

I wish I was home right now in brazil.

After graduation, I was supposed to marry Seth, we had been friends from the age of 9 where our fathers introduced us at a charity party. Then this friendship turned into a relationship a year ago. I hope it turns into a marriage, He is so hot and respectful, he is also mama's boy.

How the fuck I will spend 10 days here it is no fun. But if I look at the positive part of this situation, I won't study. I am free from college stuff.
Oh, I needed a break from it, but not this way.

If mamãe was here now, she would have showered me with her warnings, advising me to act "wise" and "mature" or telling me "você deve aprender com seus errors do passado."(you should learn from your past faults)

I know what I did was bad but it is sometimes fun to run from the cops and to get on an old officer's nerves. I guess my toxic trait is I enjoy annoying people.

I am so tired at the moment, I want to sleep but how could I, on this hard wooden desk.

I feel I was able to nap when I jumped from the door's loud creak.
Two shadows appeared from a distance with slow steps. A guard in his first twenties, leaving some space between him and another towering figure.

The darkness in this place blocked the huge dude's face due to the electric power that was cut off. Taking another glance at the other man, I realized he was shaking with fear, sweat made its appearance on his forehead.

He pointed a lighter at the lock. He struggled with opening the door then keys hit the floor."Do you want me to open it instead?"The mysterious guy mocked, his voice was professional and disinterested.

"N-no sir, hear I finished."Why is he so afraid of him, I couldn't understand.

With the sound of the door being locked, hurried footsteps followed. The power restored, I instantly recognized his face.

Our gazes locked, my stomach twisted at his presence.

Deus, not him.
And even better his cell is in front of mine.

What the fucking hell he is doing here?
                                ꨄ︎

What the fucking hell he is doing here?                                ꨄ︎