16|la caccia

la caccia:(n.) the chase(italian)

I was able to do it again, it is nothingnew to me at this point

new to me at this point.

I entered jail a lot of times, more than I care to remember honestly but I always managed to escape. It is easy you know with the help of my men.

We were on our way to my estate, Zeus was driving.

The sky became more black as we dove into the street between the huge trees.

I spot a car following after us. I immediately recognise it as a raven one.

Zeus' eyes follow my sight as I narrow my eyes, glaring at the follower's reflection on the mirror.

"Cosa facciamo?" Zeus asks with that calm tone he always used.
(What will we do?)

I always recall seeing him in our mansion when papa was taking charge. So we grew up together, but he eternally was quiet and I noticed that he loved being alone.

I also noticed the way his face lit up when he was with his childhood best friend. However, I think they grew apart from each other or something happened between them.

"Dirigersi verso il morto" I command, taking a cigarette from my pocket, placing it between my lips and lighting it.

(Head towards Morto)

Morto is one of our minor estates and it is empty, so it is easy to risk.

I lean my head as I inhale then I blow the smoke out of the window.

We were following them.

I need some proof of his illegal work maybe I will get some. Hopefully.

As their car come to a halt, Jasper stops the car from a distance.

He eyes them suspiciously, not knowing what is their next move.

Emilio steps out of the car, followed by Zeus after him.

They enter from a big iron gate. Uncertainty enters my mind, screaming at me to back off since there were no guards here while the last one I went to, was filled with loads of.