41|confessione

confessione:(n.)confession (Italian)

My eyes are still shut as I wait for the bullet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My eyes are still shut as I wait for the bullet.

Seconds pass and I open my eyes, the man that was raising the gun lays dead in front of my eyes.

I slap a hand over my mouth as I turn around, seeing Emilio with a gun that was raised then dropped.

"Y-you shot him?" I ask him.

"Sì. Sei stupido Valentina." He curses in Italian.

I was ready to die when Emilio saved me, he doesn't want me dead.

I like that idea and I find myself smiling at the thought.

"We will discuss this later." He dismissed me as he entered the building that was facing us.

"Are you leaving me alone?" I shout after him. I see piles of guns laying on the ground so I grab two.

I run after him, moving between the dead bodies.

One middle-aged man appears in my way, before he was able to shoot me, I shoot him first at his head and between his eyes.

I stare at the dead man, I just killed.

I, a detective killed a person.

From the first time I crossed paths with Emilio, I did know that his job was like this because he had that vibe, he held it wherever he went. It was obvious as the sunshine.

It was my fault because I knew what he did and continued with him when I had the chance to leave. Shoving him in prison was an excuse that I once found myself using just to be close to him.

I did never think that this was the end.

I hate him but I love him, I miss and I hate him but I need him

I hate him because he made me fall for him.

I love him because my heart is a useless, emotional organ.

I miss him because then he used to hate me but I can see the love pouring out of his eyes.

And I hate him because he is an enemy, our worlds are very different from the other, they hardly mix.

I need him because he occupied a very special part of my heart.

A thought that scares me so much is always on my mind and it is what if our end was just as cruel as the world?

This would be my breaking point.

"Valentina, follow me." Emilio orders as he gets out. I think they finished their work here.

I walk after him, dropping my guns on the floor, they are no longer needed.

"You all go before me. Some issues need to be solved." He informs his men and tugs me by my wrist, turning to look at me.

The building is empty, they cleared all the people that had been in.

As they leave, a thunder blooms in the sky makes me jump then it starts raining.

The sky is filled with grey clouds as it rains.

The water wets my clothes and Emilio, giving a perfect view of his toned body. His shirt clung to his torso, his abs and tattooed chest on display.

He looks at my boobs and I am not wearing a bra. My nipples perked at the coldness and under his gaze, he licked his lips.

Before he was being turned on, he returns to his calm mask that scares me at the moment.

"Why the fuck did you come here? What was your plan?" He asks, anger evident in his tone.

"I am not obliged to tell." I shrug.

"Don't play with me, Valentina. You could have died there." He throws his hands in the air with disbelief.

"Isn't that your goal?" I shout, the storm getting more violent.

I catch the slightest no that flings in his eyes before he says " Yes, but I want to kill you. Today you could have died because he shot you not me." He hisses.

The words die from my mouth, I don't know what to say. He had a point even if he was lying.

"Now fucking tell me why did you go." He demands.

"I thought you were going at Sandros Ortez's. And if I told you, you will refuse. I just wanted to be there." My whole hair is wet while Emilio has the edge of his black strands that were damping his shirt.

"Cut the bullshit already. I want to hear the truth." He leans over his car.

I am over with this fight and fuck it, I will tell him what he wants to hear.

"You want the truth?" He nods " The truth is that I went with you because I was fucking scared that you would get shot and I couldn't stand waiting for you while you were here. I wanted to be with you to make sure you are okay, moron. I was scared because I love you." I shake my head, yelling at him.

" I shake my head, yelling at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.