35|discombobulated

discombobulated:(n.) Emotionally confused or uncertain.

) Emotionally confused or uncertain

He falls to the ground with a thud.

I cry out loud, the man who made sure I killed him is still here making a call.

"Emilio, wake the fuck up." I shake him, he didn't open his eyes.

Then he does.

I remove the bullet that hit his chest, throwing it in the sea.

He sits up, confused.

"Care to tell me what the fuck is going on?" He stands up.

"We have to catch that man, he has been following me to make sure I finished what they asked." I point at him, he has his back facing us.

"Not before you tell me." Oh my God. I have the urge to punch him right now.

"Someone sent me a letter to kill you and in return, they would give me clues for my case. Happy?" I place my hands on my hips.

"And then you called me asking to wear a vest and to act with you." He completed his theory.

"No shit Sherlock. Come on he will go." I drag him by his hand.

After we reach him running, the man looks at me and then he freezes when he sees Emilio still alive.

He ends his call.

"W-what?" He cowardly asks horror in his eyes.

Emilio punches him on his nose, making him bleed.

The man groans in pain, saying " What the fuck man?"

I can see Emilio's anger increasing.

He clutches him by the collar of his shirt as he turns his head to my side saying " Search his car."

I do that after unlocking the door. I search the car seats under them on them but nothing.

In a box that I open, I find a flash drive that might be useful so I grab it.

I step out of the car, walking toward Emilio's.

I see that he wrapped the man fists in handcuffs, his body unconscious and life disappeared from it.

"Hurry up and get in." He starts the Audie R8, I look at his hand that veins threatened to pop out as he moved the steering wheel. This hand was inside me yesterday. I shake my head not the time for these thoughts.

As we reach the estate's basement, Emilio mutters under his breath "My enemies never end." As he drags the man out of his car to put him in a cell of his own.

I follow after him, closely. The blood scent filled my nostrils and caused nausea to stir my stomach.

"You sure you want to enter?" Before he closed the metal door, he asks. I nod.

He seats him on a chair in the middle when he regains his consciousness, Emilio says in a deadly tone " Since you woke up, you have to choose two ways: either make it easy with me and give the answers I need quickly or the painful way that will make you suffer." He nodded.

The man wiggles his legs that were wrapped in ropes, trying to free them. but he can't.

"Who do you work with?" Emilio asks calmly. " You have one minute to answer."

He waits one minute with no answer then to my surprise he shoots his thigh, a few inches away from his crotch.

The man cries in pain, his screams filling the room.

Then Emilio comes closer to him and crouches, rubbing his wound in circles with no mercy.

The muffled howls increased, I almost feel guilty for him.

"Fucking tell me." His voice was so low and nonchalant.

"I am Sandros' Ortez left hand." He cries out, leaning his head back.

"You were or is still am?" Emilia asks.

"What do you mean, I still am." He opens his eyes for a little bit then he closes.

"Wait isn't he dead?" I ask because Emilio said he killed. Right?

"He is still alive." He admits as Emilio stops.

" He admits as Emilio stops