26|apodyopsis

apodyopsis:(n.) The act of mentally undressing someone

To say I was shocked by Emilio's offer would be an understatement

It was like he calmly dropped a bomb like it was nothing.

It is an offer, I wouldn't refuse though.

That will help me discover the underworld and its secrets but I am sure that Emilio won't let me.

He would be a pain in my ass like he always is.

The mansion's housekeeper enters the room that had a big wooden dining table surrounded by black chairs and
on it was a flower jug in the middle.

The maids distribute the food over the table and across everyone.

Amaris is seated next to Zeus while Alessandra is in between Brio and Fabrizio and I had Emilio that was seating on the head of the table, to my left as Savio took my right.

The table is filled with several kinds of food that everyone starts to eat from and I do too.

I can feel Emilio's eyes on me as I eat but I ignore it, shoving it down and enjoying the meal.

It is strange to be here but I like it, they are family despite their work.

As I concluded, their bond is important for them, it is beautiful to see them standing for each other even they might not like it.

Their recklessness and problems don't let them grow apart but it brings them together, making them powerful more than they already are.

It is odd for me to see such a thing because I grew in a house or a world where people only wanted and preferred their own business and sake, not caring for others.

When they all finish their dinners, they excuse themselves as I stay alone with Emilio.

Finally, I accept to look into his eyes, his blue one covered with a mask I wish I could break.

"Enjoying your food?" He asks, finishing his.

"Yeah," I mumble.

As I stare into his lips that I kissed once, I remember how they felt against mine, soft yet rough and my favourite.

I have to admit that I kept comparing it to the ones I shared with Seth but none could match it.

I wished that this kiss would grow into something more because the ache and lust that are building will drive me insane.

"Stop staring at my lips." He grumbles and if I don't know him I would say that he doesn't like it from the way he said it.

I instantly look away.

"When should I be ready? Although I should go shopping." I sigh.

"No need, Alessandra will help. Everything you need is in the best room. Just call her and she would come." With that, he stands and leaves.

Cool.

I step out of the room, looking for her.

I search the kitchen as well as some rooms next to it but nada.

"Boo." She startles the shit out of me by pressing her arms on my shoulders.

"What the fuck, Sandra?" I exclaim.

"Come on, let's get you dressed." She starts striding in the massive hall that leads to the guest room.

As we enter it, I find a black dress sleeves dress with a slit on the thigh laying on the bed with jewellery next to it.

There is also makeup in here, just like Emilio said everything I wanted.

"I will go shower," I say.

"Cool, I will bring you a towel." She does what she says.

Ten minutes pass and I finish my shower, I step out my hair wrapped with a towel and my body with another.

I slide the dress over my body, leaving the zipper open.

I look at the mirror and apply some mascara and red lipstick all over my lips.

I part my hair in the middle.

A knock on the door echoes through the room.

I hurry to open it, thinking it was Alessandra.

"You have to zip my-" I close my mouth as I take in what is standing in front of me.

Emilio dressed in an all-black fitted three-piece suit, his hair perfectly done. He looked like a god.

"Never mind, I thought you were Alessandra." I shake my head from disappointment and embarrassment.

"But I can still help." He smirks.

"No, I am sure I will manage to." I try to dismiss him.

I go to stand in front of the mirror, grabbing the zipper and try to move up.

But the damned thing is stuck.

I groan when he says "Hmm, I see." He moves closer to me.

He is now standing behind me, hovering over me.

I look at him through the mirror and he does the same.

I pile my hair in my head and move it out of his way, tilting my neck.

The tension in the air could never be missed.

He grabs the zipper and drags it up slowly, still gazing at me.

His breath ghosts my neck, making me hold mine.

His body was close to mine, my ass was pressed to his crotch. It took every ounce of my self-control not to press it against him.

After he finishes, he says"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you," I whisper.

"Come on, let's get going." And we do.

" And we do