40|backpfeifengesicht

backpfeifengesicht:(n.) A person who needs to be slapped; lit "A face that needs a first in it."

After we finished sex, I lie on his chest my thumb tracing the tattoos over his body

I move my hand from the ones over his shoulder to his collarbone then over his heart where I can feel his heart rate pick up under my touch.

I look up at him, he is looking at me and I feel like I will melt under his gaze as he wraps an arm around me.

The happiness that crammed my heart will almost make me forgot about those traitors.

Whatever we are having is leading me on, growing my feelings, I hope that I won't end up hurt.

I fall asleep, my thumb and my head still over his chest.

I wake up, seeing Emilio still sleeping next to me, he looked so beautiful.

A sudden urge to pee overpowers me, so I get out of bed heading toward the bathroom.

I grab one of Emilio's shirts, a white one its bottoms

I go to the bathroom and after I finish, I brush my teeth.

As I was about to step out of the room, I see Emilio awake with a hand over his head and a lazy smile forming over his face.

"Morning." He says in a raspy voice.

"Morning, Emilio." He stands up wearing briefs only and then putting on grey sweatpants.

I bend down to take my scattered clothes over the floor. When I look up, I see Emilio leaning over the bathroom door, looking down at me.

I shake my head chuckling at him. As I was about to move past him, he grabs me by my waist and pressing his body to mine, mainly my crotch to his.

"You look hot wearing my clothes." He cups my ass, grazing my lip gently.

"I need to shower." I try to push him away.

"We can do that together, yeah?" He sucks on the skin over my neck, I place mine over his waist.

"No." And I move him away to shower.

I groan when I see the transparent shower glass. I turn to look at him a huff on my face and a smirk on his.

Fine two can play this game.

I let the water flood over my body, tilting my head backwards. I look at him from the corner of my eyes to see him staring at me and sitting on his bed.

I take my time, slowly sliding my hand from my neck over my breasts and then my stomach.

I reach for the shampoo, pouring some in my hands as I lather it into my hair.

After I finish my hair, I grab a jet loofah and slather it with the body wash, brushing myself.

I step out wrapping a fluffy towel around after I raise my hair and body.

"You don't know how much I want to fuck you right now." He stands up.

"You are horny all the time," I tell him as if he doesn't already know that.

"What is wrong with that?" He asks me.

"Nothing, you will just suffer from blue balls and an aching boner for a day." I wear my clothes.

My words cause him to chuckle.

I get out of his room, passing the hall on his floor and the stairs down to the kitchen in the last one.

"Buongiorno." I greet the maids and Alessandra as well as Amaris.

"You staying for breakfast?" Sandra asks.

I don't know yet.

"I have to charge my phone," I remember but I search my mind to where I left it last time I used it.

Oh shit, it is still in Emilio's room.

I go upstairs, taking two at a time.

I reach his room when I  find that he had already left, it was empty. I take my phone and close the door after me.

As I was about to move past his office, I hear " We need to go there before they arrive, we should be first." Emilio says.

A few hmms echoed through the room when he continued " I will take my car and you two the other SUV."

What is happening?

My curiosity takes the best of me, I want to know.

Does it have something with Sanders?

If it does, I have to be there. Asking Emilio would be a stupid move because he will refuse.

So I plan to crash at his car.

After they get in, and most importantly Emilio, I storm to his Audi and get in a mischievous smile on my face.

"Valentina, get out." He says.

"No," I argue.

"Get the fuck out." He clenches his sharp jaw.

"I hate you." I hiss although I don't " I am not getting out whether you like or not." I cross my arms over my chest.

"You know there is a thin line between hate and love." The car starts with a roar.

"But I still am on the hate side, don't you worry." I am not, I fell to the glove side with a slap to my face. I love you, Emilio. I say those words in my head, staring at him.

I have to admit that I went with him to make sure that he is actually okay, also.

"And we should keep it that way." I stay silent.

As the car stops, men step out of their cars, followed by us.

"Stay after me, don't move." He grabs me by my hand, clutching a gun.

Gunshots erupted in the air, men run. I run after Emilio.

Emilio was saving my front and I didn't have a gun.

When I feel someone after me, I turn around to see a man with a raised pistol directed at my face. I swallow.

He fires the gun and I close my eyes waiting for it to hit me, slowly.