22|dolent

dolent:(adj.) Full of sorrow

I was taken back from what Emilio did, to be honest

Not that I did hate it but I couldn't prevent my shock when he offered to help.

Also, I hardly believe that I liked his gesture and couldn't be more thankful for the medication and rest he gave.

Yesterday I was beyond tired, it was the reason I turned unconscious.

But before I was full, I remember that Emilio was kneeling in front of me, checking if I was okay.

It appeared that he was worried about me.

My heart skipped a beat at that thought and fluttered in happiness.

I didn't regain my whole health but I guess I still need some time to, but not long enough.

I was putting the act of watching television but not doing so because I was trying to think how to get the information needed for the security system.

In an indirect way or a direct one I was sharing an illegal act and I am a data active.

I can put Emilio in jail now but I can not bring myself to do it, not yet.

Papai is not at home nor Arabella and 
mamãe is going to visit her sister.

So I was alone at home, I can do whatever I want.

I hear the door lock meaning that my mom had left.

I shut the TV, and sneak to papa's office where I believe I can find something valuable.

It is at the end of the mansion so I have a lot of walking to do.

After I reach there, I try to open it but no use.

I have to search my parents' room to see if the key is there.

I unlock its door with wary, although there is nobody in here.

My mind instantly jumps to the locked box he once had.

I open the closet to find it, peaking at me.

I take it in my hand and type the password I remember.

It opens so papai hadn't changed it and I find the keys.

I hurry to the office, running.

I shove the keys in the lock and finally, it frees.

I enter the spectacular room and directly to its drawers I go.

I push a one back but it is empty.

I do the same for the second where I find some unnecessary papers.

And for the third, I encounter a pile of files that yearn my interest.

I sit on the leather chair behind the desk and place the files on it as I search for them.

I shuffle for what seems forever when I find a document of Wash money that papai had signed on.

My dad is participating in illegal work then.

I take a picture of them before I find a flash drive that I take to my room to open on my laptop.

I do so and when it loads, a couple of security cameras and laser chains show.

I have found what Emilio wanted.

I copy it on my laptop so I can have it without it being taken from its place because papai might suspect something.

After it is done, I return it to its place and put everything like it was untouched.

I go to drink water when I hear my phone ringing.

I swipe the press bottom and answer the blocked number "Hello?"

"It is me, I am Emilio." He informs me."Did you find what I asked you about?"

"Yeah I did and it is ready if you want to take it." I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

"Zeus will not me, in ten minutes he will be there." He ends the call.

After ten minutes of waiting, I hear a car parking on the street next to our home.

I open the door for him with the flash drive in my hand.

"Where is it?" Zeus asks with a calm tone, hovering over me.

I hand it to him while he gives me a small piece of paper.

"This is from Emilio." He says.

He leaves instantly without another word.

I open the paper that reads:" Be ready you will go with us."

This is definitely from Emilio.

That means that I will be joining their robbery.

Oh, meu Deus.