23|animus

animus:(n.) A strong feeling of dislike and hatred

How on earth I am going to share in the damn robbery?

After Emilio sent me the letter, I had been pacing back and forth in the room trying to come up with something so I can prevent him from taking me.

I can not deny that my heart is beating like crazy and my nervousness could be felt a mile away.

If I refuse to go, it is no use because Emilio Dontiello doesn't take no for an answer when he wants something he will take it whether you like it or not.

Whenever I think that we may be on good terms or the ice between us is melting, he does something that spikes it, making my hatred for him increase more than it already was.

I am a fucking detective that will be helping the criminal that I am after.

That is Ironic, isn't it?

Returning to my father's Illegal shit, I was shocked when I found out.

He would tell me that following the law should be my top priority, but he turned to be a hypocrite.

But what made him do that?

Even I know that negotiating with Emilio won't reach a deal, I want to try my last chance, because if I did share, I will be entering hell, not alone but with him also.

So I grab my keys and rush to start my car after locking the door.

After thirty minutes of drive, I stride toward their estate's gate and furiously knock.

A guard, massive, moves towards me with a grimace on his face, probably thinking that I am one of the girls Emilio fucked and got emotionally attached to.

"What do you want?" He asks calmly.

"Where the fuck is your don?" I reply, turning around and placing my hands on my hips.

"He is not- there he is." He motions for the Audi R-8 that stopped, followed by a disturbed Emilio stepping out.

A big sculpted body with long legs approaches us, taking big steps.

I couldn't miss the frown that formed on his face and the bored expression he wore.

He gave me a lazy stare, rolling his blue eyes. Strands of hair hung down on his face, messy but beautiful.

He looked like a bad boy with the black attire he wore but he is a bad one, very much so.

"Don, she wants a talk with you." The guard demanded, walking after Emilio entering completely ignoring me.

"Tell her that I am not in the mood for bullshit now." He dismissed him, diving into the hall.

Ugh, help me now because I am in the mood for breaking his nose and cutting his dick.