33|lust

Lust:(n.) A sudden powerful, almost overwhelming desire for something you know is bad for you

) A sudden powerful, almost overwhelming desire for something you know is bad for you

"What?" She asks as I sit on the couch in front of her.

I was lost in her features almost admiring them. I shake my head, chuckling.

"Nothing, amore." I shrug nonchalantly.

"I told you to stop calling me that." She snaps, I can already agree that she is furious considering what she just discovered.

"I call whatever the fuck I want, amore" I smirk, looking into her blue eyes.

"No, you can't." Sarcasm rolled off her lips.

"May I ask why you don't like that nickname?" I tilt my head.

"None of your business." She scoffs.

"I know. It turns you on." I cross my legs as I see her clenching her thighs.

"Don't start what you can't finish." She is referring to the finger fucking.

"Who said I don't? It would be my pleasure, amore." With that,  I yank her to me by her hand.

I kiss her, catching her by surprise so I steal her breath so hard, she adjusts herself on my lap, she is now straddling me.

I grab her ass in my hands, our lips never breaking contact. I love her mouth. Hot and sweet, and she teases me with that tongue as she likes it, in ways that make me go insane.

I touch her, all of her gripping and squeezing as she inhales over my mouth and grinds on me, making me painfully hard.

I slip my hand up her shirt,  taking her breast in my hand and she lets out a gasp.

I groan at the feeling of having her in my lap.

"I fucking hate how you left yesterday."She whimpers under my touch.

"Do you want me to apologise?"I nip her bottom lip between kisses.

"Do you want me to slap you?"She pants, looking straight into my eyes.

My cock bulges, and I can’t stop touching her. She’s so damn beautiful.

Her smooth skin and mussed hair.

The little triangle of black fabric between her legs, I was right. She is turned on. She’s wet, and I’m fucking starved to taste her.

I fall into her mouth, kissing her long and deep, I wrap an arm around her body and press her into me.

Twisting my fingers around the silk at her hip, I feel a desire to bury myself inside her right now.

She locks her ankles behind my back, and I carry her to set her on my office's table, removing everything on it. I unzip her pants before they fall to the ground.