49| irresistible temptation

I walk down the stairs, fixing my black tux and smoothing it over my torso

I walk down the stairs, fixing my black tux and smoothing it over my torso. Passing by Alessandra, I give her a suspicious glance followed by a curt nod after days of being absent from my sight. I wonder where she disappeared? She came to visit us in our chalet because my wife wanted her for something.

I enter the kitchen to grab a sip of scotch as I wait for Valentina to get ready. Today is our second anniversary together after we got married. She wanted to wait before we jumped into that big step into our lives and insisted on giving her time so I respected her opinion in, sometimes she claimed that we were moving fast. That was very annoying because I saw the complete opposite. We used to argue on that and we still do.

Impatience laces my thoughts so I get on my heels to drag my wife that seems to get stuck upstairs. Talking two steps in one stride, I reach our room quickly. I open the door unannounced and lean over it, seeing my sweet Valentina putting on red lipstick, looking as beautiful as fuckable in that simple lace dress that was loose but not tight enough around her features. My cock grows semi-hard at that thought. 

Spotting me, she jumps putting a hand over her heart as if I startled her. "Emilio, I didn't notice you were here. How long have you been watching me?"She rests the lipstick besides the mirror, pushing her hand through her hair to make sure it is good looking. God, I love that woman. 

When she notices my hardness, she chuckles but as I approach her, my chest nearly touching hers, I raise my arm, bringing it to her breast and squeezing the already puckered nipple under my thumb.

"If we continue doing this we might not reach the restaurant." She mumbles, her voice a bit shaky.

"Then stop distracting me, women." My mouth tickles her ear.

Hooking my arm with hers, we began to walk but she stops me, saying " I need to check where Remo is first." 

"He is big enough, stop worrying that much."I urge her to move."He is probably downstairs, playing god knows what."

"Remo, baby come here." she unhooks her arm from mine, searching for our five-year-old son. Stepping out of the main door, we spot him holding a gun, standing with Brio. I scowl at the sight. Valentina frowns, shouting "Drop it out of your hand right now."She takes it out of his hand, giving it to me. "You shouldn't play with this baby, it is dangerous. Promise me not to ever touch it."She palms his little cheeks as disappointment makes its appearance on his face. "But mama I want it and today is my birthday."He stubbornly whines. 

"Listen to your mom, little boy, "I say, placing a hand in my pocket. His green eyes raise to meet mine, deftly he says "I promise." I don't want the same bloody life for my kid.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Climbing out of the Lambo, I open the door for Valentina, taking my arm, I close the door after her. I have had enough of her teasing and seduction but unfortunately, I can't fuck her, we came to take Remo and go celebrate his birthday at the estate with the others.