Episode-2

Yashmi's pov:

Morning rays trying to wake me up,but no! I'm not gonna wake up. I turn to the other side and continue sleeping. The sun rays didn't wake me up but my mom's voice made me to wake up. No, it's not what you think!I didn't wake up to my mom singing, instead I woke up to my mom yelling at me for not waking up. I got up and took my phone checking messages. I saw the time and was very happy. I woke up at 9am. It's my first time waking up this early. I didn't bother about what my mom was shouting cause I know!

Laxmi : How many times should I say this girl. It's already 9 and when will she get up and get ready for college!
If she is like this waking up late,what will she do after marriage?Oh God! I'm always worried about her.
Yashu......are you awake?

Yashmi : Mummy! I'm awake(Yawning)

Laxmi(Shocked) : What?My girl is awake at 9 am?Am I in my dreamworld?Is it real?

Yashmi : Come on Mummy!

Laxmi : Ok. Go brush and take bath. I'm making your favourite curd rice for breakfast today!

Yashmi : Wow!!!Ok. Make it fast.

Laxmi : First you go and get ready.

I was brushing my teeth and my phone rang and it was my best friend Piya.

Oh!I forgot to tell you!I have 4 friends. Piya,Sheela,Tina and Seema.

I attended the call saying:

Yashmi : Hey dude!Are you ready?

Piya : No! I'm brushing my teeth.

Yashmi : Oh!Same to you..

Piya : Ok.

Yashmi : Ok! What's today's plan after class?

Piya : Wait, I'll add the girls to our call.

Piya added Sheela,Seema and Tina.

Sheela : Hii Girls!

Seema : Good morning.

Tina : Are you'll ready first??

Yashmi : No.

Piya : Ok girls,my mom is shouting I gotta go.

Tina : Aye,wait.

Piya : Tina,you get ready and go to Yashmi's house.I and Sheela will join and we'll go to college together.

Seema : Girls,what about me?

Yashmi : Can you come to my house?

Seema : Noooo....

Yashmi : Then we'll meet you at the college.

Seema : Ok,then.

Tina : Seema,our plan is after college we'll go to beach and go to Mc Donald's and return home.

Seema : Oh!Why you all didn't said me?

Sheela : We talked about this in our WhatsApp group but we forgot to add you I'll add you today.Ok?

Seema : Ok!But after college I can't come with you all.

Yashmi : That's ok Seema.

Tina : Yeah. It's ok.

Piya : Yes,we'll all 5 will go to some place tomorrow. Oh,wait!Seema, tomorrow we should come over to your house right?

Seema : Oh yes. I can't come to college tomorrow.So after college you all stand in our spot near our bus stop and I'll come to pick you all and after 7pm I'll drop you all.Ok,Bye.(Hung up)