Episode-59

Author's pov:

They all left to the mandap where the engagement was going to be held the day before. The next day dawned soon. Yashmi was shining in the onam saree(Cover photo) with minimum makeup and jewelleries. Shiva was looking dashing in the salwar kameez(Cover photo). But they still haven't saw eachother since they were seperated. And they are longing to atleast catch a glimpse of eachother. Yashmi was there with Seema. Seema was getting ready by the makeup artist. Her room was crowded by her cousins, friends, and most of them whom she don't know. On the other side,Shiva was with his friends decorating the mandap. Vetri was getting ready by his friends and cousins.

Vetri was really excited to make his one side love into a double side. Yes!!Vetri knew Seema 2 years before when he firstly visited her college for some trip. He fell in love with her when he saw her but soon she was soon missed. He eventually forgot her but after 2 years,when he saw her in the village festival,he got goosebumps. He didn't wanted to waste time so he informed his parents about his liking towards her. And his parents gave Seema's parents a marriage proposal. But he was beyond shock when the proposal was accepted by everyone in Seema's family. Everything was on track for him except one. He wanted to express his love before exchanging rings with Seema.

He got ready in his peach sherwani. He secretly wanted to meet Seema,so he sneakily went to her room. Fortunately,Seema was alone in her room. He gaining confidence, knocked on her door to hear her voice asking to come in. He hesitantly opened the door and peeped inside to see her sitting in front of the wardrobe's mirror wearing her ring. She was looking gorgeous in the peach colour lehenga.

Seema: Ma... Idhu enaku hel....

Saying this she turned only to get shocked to see Vetri there. She jerked and got up from the chair seeing him. Both didn't know what to talk. It was their first meet alone. They have still haven't spoke a single word to eachother. Even during their engagement shopping. Vetri said:

Vetri: Hi... Seema....

Seema: Hi....

Vetri: Awkward-ah iruku la?(Chuckling nervously)

Seema: Right!!(Smiling tightly)

Vetri: Naan unga kitta onnu solluradhuku dhaan vandhen......

Seema: Enna-nga?Padathula vara maadhiri enaku indha kalyanathula virupam illa,kalyanatha niruthudu solla poringala?

Vetri: Edheyyyy?

Seema: Haiyayooo!!!Naan enna seiven..... Idha naan en amma appa kitta sonna enna aagum-nu therlaye!!!Aiyoo.... Avangala vida en anna-va nenacha bayama iruke!!!

She started talking to her own. Vetri was irritated now. He said:

Vetri: Eyyy!!Chi.... Niruthu!!!

Seema stopped talking as her face changed into a baby's pout.

Vetri: Solla varradha muzhusa kekama....... Ippo naan sollura varaikum amaidhiya irukanum.... Seriya?