Episode-67

Author's pov:

1 month later.....

Yashmi: Endhiri da maadu!!!!Time enna aagudhu?Nee seekiram endhirika maatengura....Aana thittu enaku!!!Yen dhaan nee ipdi en uyira vaanguriyo!!!Adhum.....Innikum ipdi dhaan maadu maadhiri thoonganuma maadu?

Shiva was sleeping like a log while Yashmi was ranting out her frustration getting ready. Her baby was sleeping peacefully on the crib. It was the naming ceremony and Yashmi was freaking out as it was getting late. The auspicious time was nearing and relatives have already arrived.

Shiva got irritated as he peeled off his face from the pillow and angrily was about to say:

Shiva: Unaku yenna dhaan ve.............. Ohh hellow beautiful!!!!

He was totally diverted by her beauty. He wanted to shout at her but couldn't. She was looking inviting in the pink designer saree having one pleet paired with sleeveless golden blouse which had the stones on them. And that too the angry face looked even more cuter to him!He could see her lips moving. 'She is saying something.....' he thought as he was very much concentrated on her plumpy lips which had the nude lipstick.

Yashmi: Yovvvvvv!!!!

This brought him back from his world. He shook his head and said:

Shiva: Yes?

Yashmi: Enna yesu bussu nu?Mani enna aagudhu?Ready aagu da po..... Naan paapa-va ready pannuren.....

Shiva: Huh..... Ready aaguren...... But....

He got up from the bed and neared her making her walk back. Yashmi smirked at him before saying:

Yashmi: This is not going to happen!

Shiva: Whatever!

He exclaimed and left to the bathroom making her giggle. Yashmi made her baby ready. In the meantime Shiva took bath and came out from the bathroom with towel tied on his waist. He was standing in front of the mirror drying his hair. Yashmi turned to take the baby kajal for the baby from the dressing table when she noticed him half naked.

Yashmi: Ouhh!!!

She exclaimed shocked. She immediately turned and Shiva turned to see her back with a frown on his forehead.

Yashmi: Seekiram shirt podu da.... Time....Time aagudhu.....

She blabbered making him smile evilly. He walked to her and made her to turn. He saw her eyes closed tightly making him smile at her cuteness. He neared her ear and whispered:

Shiva: Kanna thora......

Yashmi shivered feeling his hot breathe in her ear as she slowly opened her eyes.

Uyir uruvatha...
Urukulaikadha...
Ennil vandhu sera...
Nee yosikadha.......