Episode-12

Note:A very short update

New character intro:

Hi!I'm Megha.
I'm Seema's bestfriend from childhood.
My parents passed away when I was 18. Since Seema was my bestfriend,her mom Geeta was very good and loving towards me.
After my parents passed away,I worked at a restaurant (Part time).
I would go to college in the morning with Seema,then go to the restaurant,the I used to go back to Seema's house. They gave me a room there to stay with them. It felt like I was their own family member. And that's where I saw him, Karthik,Shiva's bestfriend. Shiva is a very good friend of mine. He has always been like a brother to me. When it comes as Seema or me,he always supports me.
But Karthik,I can't see him as my friend nor brother. So,I proposed him and he accepted me. No one except Shiva and Raghu know this. After that,when I was 20,Geeta aunty sent me to Mumbai for higher studies. Even though I don't wanted to leave Karthik,I had to go. I was sad at the same time excited. I stayed there for 2 years. I got to know that,Geeta aunty has bought a apartment for me in a building. I was so happy seeing their love towards me. Now I'm back. Knowing that I am back,Geeta aunty called me to her house and said me one thing which I didn't expected and didn't even dreamt that I will have to do that!!!

Continued.......

I know😁Episode romba kutty nu....
But idhuku piragu.....episodes ellaame bayangarama irruka pogudhu. Many twists and turns. Next episode will be updated day after tomorrow.
Expect the unexpected....

Do vote, comment and keep supporting.
Stay safe and happy.