Episode-65

Author's pov:

It was evening and the sun started to set. The preparation for mehandi function was ready in the garden by the workers. Shiva was all the while in Seema's room since his wife didn't allow him to enter in their room. He was all the while. At a point he had to come out since Seema was getting ready. He was just roaming around the hall pouting.

Shiva's pov:

I was so upset. I atleast wanted to see my baby. But she was stuck with her mom. I went to dad's room and changed my outfit (Cover photo). I went to meet Raveena but she was actually coming out from her room. She stopped seeing me and asked:

Raveena: Inga enna mams pannura?

Shiva: Unna paaka dhaan ma vandhen....Adhukullaye neeye enna paaka vandhuta.....Evlo paasam unaku en mela!!

I said as I wiped my fake tears.

Raveena: Aiyeee....Aasaiya paaru!!Akka enna kooptanga....Ready aaga help venumam..Adhaan poren.....

Shiva: Chi pehh.....

Raveena: Poren poren....(Smirking)

She was about to go but I stopped her:

Shiva: Eii nillu.....

Raveena: Enna mams?(Whining)

Shiva: Kova padadha!!Unga akka enna dress podura-nu solla mudiyuma?

Raveena: Avanga kitta ketu paakuren.....

Shiva: Yendi idhukulaam-ah un akka kitta permission kepaanga?

Raveena: Naan kepen!!

Saying this she went leaving me,alone. I sighed as I went to the garden as guest arrived. I welcomed everyone with a smile on my face. I was actually very much contended to see all my favourite people at one place and that too for my sister's function. I was busy in talking with my cousin when someone smacked my back. I winced and turned to hit that person but instead I smiled widely at them. They were college friends!! It's been very long since I've met them. I gave a tight hug to all of them. Karthik and Raghu joined us.

Karthik: Vaanga da....Osi kudi.....(Hugging)

Rana: Dei!!(Glaring)

Prabhu: Epdi da iruka?

Shiva: Enaku enna da? Super-ah iruken!

Maara: Pinna? Kalyanam aagiduchi! Kozhantha porandhuruchi! Nalla dhaan irupa......(Teasing)

I blushed. And they continued teasing me. From nowhere, Vishwa asked:

Vishwa: Dei...Un wife-ah engaluku intro pannu da.....

Kanna: Aama da...Un kozhanthaiya kaami da......

Shiva MV: Modhala naan en kozhanthaiya paathukuren da!!

I simply smiled and nodded at them. I turned and walked inside thinking: