Episode-51

Happy happy new year makkaley!!!🥳
May this year bring lots and lots of happiness and success in your life!💙❤️Nalla enjoy pannunga!!

Shiva's pov:

Yashmi: Buhaaaahaaaa!!(Walking forward)

Shiva: Ennadi pannura?(Confused)

Yashmi: Aiyooo deii!!!Naan dhaan pei-nu sonnela?Nee bayapadanum-nu sonnela?(Whining)

Shiva: Adhuku nee enna bayamuruthanum di.......

Yashmi: Seri ok!! Inimel paaru en performance-ah!!

Yashmi went a little back from the sofa I was sitting. She put all her hair in front covering her face which made her look like a ghost(on her pov). She walked towards me making creepy sounds (on her pov)but it wasn't scary at all. Well, y'all may doubt, "What the hell are these idiots doin'?" It's been a couple if weeks after we got the news that Yashmi was pregnant. The 'gumbal' which went to Village had still not returned. We are here in our house alone,accept the maids and driver. And the thing is,Yashmi,who is carrying a child in her womb,wants me to stay at home instead of going to office and play with her. At first I too thought maybe she is teasing me,but she was not.
She came towards me making the same creepy sound and I acted like I was scared. I asked:

Shiva: Yaaru nee?(Acting scared)

Yashmi: Naan dhaan pei!!!(Mimicking)

Shiva: Nee inga enna pannura?(Adhey nadipu)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author:

Shiva: Nee inga enna pannura?(Adhey nadipu)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author:

Ennada?Award-ah kudukuranga?Ipdi act pannuriye.......

Shiva: Yen?Nalla illa?

Author: Indha kelvi nee enna paathu ketadhey thappu!

Shiva: Oora therinjikiten ulagam purinjikiten.....Kannamma en Kannamma......🚶🚶😐

Author: Anni......Anna yaaro Kannamma-nu oru ponnu paeru sollitu irukanga,enna-nu konjam kelunga......

Shiva MV: