Episode-50

50th episode!!!!😭😭😭
Aanandha kanneer!!!

Author's pov:

The next day the duo landed in Chennai and reached their house by evening 6. They distributed all the gifts to everyone and explained how they enjoyed being there. All finished their dinner and retired to their room. Since,the couple were tired,they soon dozed off when they hit the bed. The next day,again Govind,Geeta,Seema and Preethi left to the village since their work there was not over because they came back when they heard the news that Yashmi went to her own house because of these problems. Shiva was hesitant to leave Yashmi alone cause he was going to his office. But Yashmi assured that she will take care and there were 2-3 servants with her and she will be alright. Shiva was a little nervous because he was going to attend one if the most important meeting and it will give a very good profit for their company. The client arrived and they went to the meeting room. He started explaining his idea gaining confidence. But he was distracted by a phone call. It was from Yashmi. He already said to her that it was one of the important meeting and he should not get distracted. But even after that Yashmi called him and that scared him.

Shiva: Excuse me...An important call. Can I?

Client: Sure Mr.Shiva.

Shiva: Thank you!

Shiva took his phone and went a little away from the clients.

Shiva: Hello?

Yashmi: Shiva Shiva.....Seekiram veetuku vaa da.....(Hurry)

Shiva: Ey,ennachu ma?(Panicked)

Yashmi: Romba mukkiyamana vishiyam unkitta sollanum da......

Shiva: Edhum prechanaya ma?(Scared)

Yashmi: Prechana-laam illa da,romba important aana vishiyam da....Seekiram vaa....

Shiva: Important meeting di....Idha epdi vittutu vara sollura?

Yashmi: Dei dei.....Please da vaa da!

Shiva: Ennanu sollitu vara di?En pondati ku enkitta edho sollanum,namma innoru naal meeting vechikalam-nu solla solluriya?

Yashmi: Ehn?Un pondati pregnant-ah irukuradha sollitu va.....Kekuran paaru kena paya maari oru kelvi ya!!(Sarcastically)

Shiva was like:

Vara vara unga word-elaam romba bad-ah iruku da.....