Episode-68

Author's pov:

Vrushika's existence brought a huge difference in their life! Yashmi who doesn't wake up even during the storm, has to wake up hearing her cry. Shiva who always waits for opportunity to pounce on Yashmi, has to wait for Vrushika to sleep to just kiss Yashmi. But there was a main thing!!!They were enjoying their parenthood. They spend their whole day with Vrushika. They carry Vrushika and roam around talking to her. They clap their hands when Vrushika smiles showing their dimples. They get excited when Vrushika tries to turn over while lying on her cradle. They sing for Vrushika the babies songs when she cries. They felt like they were in a dream!! They just enjoyed!!!Their private life was going amazing. He, she and their baby! Such a small family but the most fun one. Yashmi had her own paasion! Continue study after graduation, continue studying after marriage, going to a job after marriage. But those things flew away like sand when the moment she surrendered herself to her man. She was leaving a happy and peaceful life!!! He had dreams to be single till 35 and enjoy the bachelor life! To go to abroad! Continue working there! Marry a foreigner! But these were buried inside him without his own knowledge. He was enjoying his life as a family man.

Not only the parents, but Vrushika's grandparents life has also changed. Govind who was once always busy with the company, now has no heart to leave to office. He always wanted to be around with his family's angel. Geeta on the other side used to fight with her husband to carry her granddaughter. And when this old couple is fighting, Preethi sneakily takes Vrushika with her and plays with her. This was the everyday routine in the family.

Moreover the love between the crazy couple has bloomed a lot. Their relationship simply just don't consists of only loving eachother. It consists of love, esteem, care, lust, responsibility, rights, honesty, compromise, private, friendship and trust!! These made their love stronger!!! Even after having a baby, Shiva begs Yashmi to hug him while sleeping. Even after having a baby, Yashmi gets jealous when Shiva spends more time with Vrushika. Their love life hasn't changed! It's just developed! More and more! Yashmi still shares her celebrity crush with Shiva while Shiva does the same. And their bond hasn't changed. They still play pranks on each other. Those pranks make them love eachother more.

Like one day when Yashmi and Vrushika were alone at home, knowing that it was Shiva's time to reach home she made a set up as if Shiva opens the main door the flour which she placed on the top of the door will fall on him. She made Vrushika sleep on the couch with pillow on her sides. She hid herself behind one of the pillars. And when the door opened, the flour fell on Shiva as she expected. Shiva screamed in shock as it was unexpected. Yashmi closed her mouth to stop herself from laughing loudly.

Inimel veetil..
Dhinamum nadakum..
Naadagam... Inithidume.....

Shiva wiped the flour from his eyes and started searching for Yashmi. And Yashmi being the kd escaped from him every time.

Olindhidum enaiye..
Unadhu vizhigal..
Thediye... Alandhidume......

And when Shiva heard the jingling sound of her bangles, he turned where she was hiding and found her. But he acted as if he didn't see anyone there and continued to act as if he was searching for her. And Yashmi being the same paapa feels proud as if she was hiding in the best place.

Mr.Perfect & Ms.Imperfect(Crazy Couple)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें