Episode-61

Author's pov:

Both of them missed eachother so much. Yashmi was craving for his warmth. Shiva could smell her fragrance all around his room. He missed her so much. Those 2 hours felt like eternity to him. But he was quiet relieved that tomorrow he will go to visit his girl while Yashmi was unaware about it.

Shiva's pov:

The next day dawned as I woke up and got ready to visit my wife. I was in formals since I had to go to my office after visiting Yashmi. I had my breakfast and informed my parents about going to Yashmi's house. I know. It was so early for her and she would have still been sleeping. I reached the building and knocked on the door when I reached Piya's house. Saroja aunty opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

Saroja: Vaanga thambi......

Shiva: Ahn aunty......

We both went inside as I sat on the sofa. I asked:

Shiva: Yashmi enga aunty?

Saroja: Ava thoongitu iruka pa......Nethu night thookame illa avaluku..... Adhanaala ennayum Piya-vayum thoonga vidama pannitu enna thoonga veinga-nu orey alapara......Shiva enna apdi thoonga veipa....Ipdi thoonga veipan-nu nethu full-ah unga puranam dhaan.....Aprom dhaan avaluku chinna vayasula sonna kadhaiya solli thoonga vechiten.....

For the past 2 months Yashmi always try to sleep at night but she was not able. My little munchkin inside her never lets her to sleep. How much my baby has to go through for our munchkin?

Shiva: Piya enga aunty?

Saroja: Ava summa-ve nalla thoonguva.....Nethu vera ammu thoonga vidalaya?Adhanaala nalla kupara paduthutu thoongitu iruka.....

I chuckled. These friendship goals of them never stops!!

Saroja: Aiyooo.....Edhume kudukala paarunga ungaluku?Tea tharava coffee tharava?

Shiva: Rendume vendam aunty!! Juice irundha eduthutu vaanga.......

Saroja: Seri thambi.....

Shiva: Aunty.....Yashmi Piya kooda irukala illa ava room-la irukala?

Saroja: Ava room-la dhaan thambi iruka......

Shiva: Seri......

Aunty left to the kitchen while I entered Yashmi's room. And as I expected,the door was not locked. I saw sleeping with having lots of pillows around her. A pillow for her head,one for her right leg,another for her left leg,next for her right hand,then for her left hand,her waist above on pillow,a teddy bear in her embrace. She was literally surrounded by pillows. But I felt a slight possessiveness when I saw her hugging the teddy bear tightly.

Shiva MV: Enna kuda ivlo tight-ah katti pudichadhu illa......

I went to her sighing and slowly took the teddy bear from her without disturbing her sleep. I finally succeeded in seperating them and smiled in success. I looked the bear and said:

Shiva: Adhu en edam.....Inime anga unna paathen......Theruvula neraya naai suthitu iruku.....Anga unna thooki potuduven!!!Jaakiradhaiya irundhuko!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: