Episode-7

Yashmi's pov:

Yashmi: See!Will you help me macha?

Piya: Macha,for who else I'll help huh?

Yashmi: Thanks macha. Proud of you macha!!But I don't want Tina or Sheela to know about this. When this becomes sure from his side too, we'll inform them.

Piya: Ok...Seema??

Yashmi: Macha,she shouldn't know this at all....

Piya: Mmmm.....Macha ,that Raghu....

Yashmi: Ya macha,that moment I saw him,I actually felt how hell was.

Piya: But,he didn't do anything to us. Until that I'm happy....(Sigh)

Yashmi: Yes macha...I asked sorry too. You know what?Even Shiva knows it...

Piya: What?When?How?Did Raghu said him?(Scared)

Yashmi: I said him macha. I was asking sorry to Raghu and from behind Shiva is asking me why am I asking sorry to him. Now I had to tell the truth right?So I said him the truth. He too didn't reacted much....

Piya: Thank God....I'll help you in getting Shiva's number.

Yashmi: I already have it.

Piya: What?? Did you took it from Seema?

Yashmi: Noo...We both took selfie in his mobile. So he said he'll send the photos to my number. So I gave my number to him.

Piya: You both took selfies???When?

Yashmi: After the group photo,he asked me and I said yes.

Piya: Continue continue.....Macha,I think he is also interested in you..

Yashmi: You think so?I too have the same thought.

By the time,we arrived to our building and she left. I called Seema and informed her that we're home and she said that Sheela and Tina we're also home safely. I went upstairs. It was 8. I rang the door bell and I see my mom in front of the door with fire in her eyes. I ran inside. Saw my dad,hugged him from back and ran to my room to fresh up.
I came outside and started watching 'Oh my kadavule' movie in T.V.My mom was complaining to my dad about my laziness and me being irresponsible.And there comes,one of my fav song 'Kadhaippoma'. I started to sing. It was my fav song so I forgot about my surroundings and sang with a feel. After finishing the song,I hear clapping. I turned around and I see my mom and dad clapping for me. My mom was teary eyed. Because my mom has seen me getting insulted because of my voice. She clapped very hard.
My dad came running towards me and asked me to sing 'Chinna chinna vanna kuyil' song. I have not done anything for my dad whatever he asked until now. So I immediately nodded yes. Took my phone and started singing by seeing the lyrics.
My mom too joined my dad. As I was singing,I get a notification and I see that it's Shiva. I immediately stopped singing and said them that tomorrow I'll sing for them and ran to my room.
I felt bad for them,but that isn't important for me. I'm their daughter, whenever they want they can ask me to sing. But this chance,I don't know that next time I'll get this chance or not. I see the message:

Crush💙: Hi Yashmi.
Are you home safely?

I was so happy that he is so caring. I texted Piya about this and she said me to change the dp immediately. I saw his dp. His dp was,he was wearing a black dress. I searched a pic of mine in black dress. Got one and kept it as my dp.Then I replied him back:

Yashmi: Hi!
Yeah we're home.

Crush💙:Why did you changed your
dp?

I became restless and thinking what to say. I replied him back:

Yashmi: Actually I was changing my dp and you texted me. So I thought I'll change my dp first and reply you.(A lie) Sorry...

Crush💙: That's ok.
You look so gorgeous in both the pic.

That moment!I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn't even asked him how am I in that pic. I was jumping on my bed. I took screenshot of it and send that to Piya. She replied:

Piya Macha: 😳
Party party 🥳🎉🥳🎉

Yashmi: Staaph...😊😁🙈

Piya Macha: Ok...
Say him a thanks first.

I replied him 'Thanks'. He replied:

Crush💙: Welcome🙂
Tomorrow there is no college for you all right?

Yashmi: Yeah!!
Why?

Crush💙: Nothing.
Thank you for this beautiful day😊

I was like 'awwwww'. I was literally blushing. I replied him:

Yashmi: Thank you too.

Crush💙: Ok,I feel sleepy.
Bye.

Yashmi: Bye.
Good night
Take care
Sweet dreams

Shiva: Same to you.

I kept my phone aside and started thinking how he was flirting a little. Thinking this,I don't know when I dozed off. But this day!! Gave me a peaceful sleep.

Continued..........

Don't forget to vote and sorry for any mistakes 😁 Written in a hurry 😁😁