Episode-71

Evanachum enna madhichi comment-uh podurana paaru!!! 😤

Last 5 episodes la comments expected level-ah reach pannave illa......🤨
Crazy couple-la interest poiducho?🤨
Note pannikuren!!🧐

Author's pov:

Shiva hastily got up from Yashmi's bare chest hearing his phone ring. He got his phone from the side table to see it was call from Raghu.

Shiva: Morning da! Sollu.....(Sleepily)

Raghu: ..................

Immediately Shiva's face turned serious as he got up and sat on the bed.

Shiva: Eppo?

Raghu: ..................

Shiva: Rendu perum-ah?

Raghu: ..................

Shiva: Ethana maniku?

Raghu: .................

Shiva: Enna sonnanga?

Raghu: ................

Shiva: Namma edathuku kootitu po!(Smirking) Mudinja namma edathula pudichi vei!

He hung the call with a evil smirk on his face. His eyes were red. He once turned to look at his wife's peaceful face which soothed his agitated heart. He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. He got up and refreshed himself. After finishing his morning chores he wore a black shirt with a black tuxedo overcoat. He then took his office bag and left the house not before kissing Vrushika who was in Preethi's room.

He took his car but didn't rode to his office. Instead, he reached a half built building which was under construction. There was no other houses or shops nearby. It was very empty! There was only a big ground around the building and no house for the next 3 km.

He walked in. Fully in black and black with his black coolers made him look like a devil! He looked devilishly handsome!

He walked through the stairs and reached there to see Raghu and Karthik in front of a room which was closed.

Shiva: Ullaya?

He asked them as he removed his coolers.

Karthik: Ulla dhaan irukanga! Nee paatha odane un manasu kulurura nelamai-la!